CHAPTER 9

(Technoblade P.O.V.)

I woke up to see Dream, quickly noticing he didn't have a shirt on and hiding my face. I could feel him get up and leave before coming back, I assumed for his hoodie. I looked up and slowly got up, still rather tired. I looked around before seeing another person besides Dream and hiding behind him, making him laugh gently.

"Tech this is Izzy, she works for the guy who brought us here and is my personal favorite" Dream explained to me "She cant hurt a fly so no need to be scared" I nodded gently and peeked out, looking at her and taking note of her features.

"Hi, Im Izzy" She introduced herself "And I have to go but Im probably gonna be the only one allowed in the rooms besides Sir." She smiled gently as I nodded and looked away shyly. Izzy left the room as Dream looked back at me and smiled. He rubbed my back gently, being able to tell I was still uneasy from meeting Izzy.

I took a deep shaky breath, turning to Dream and staring at his face again. Quickly being able to calm down from the gentle look in his green eyes, I stared at him for a few moments before blushing looking away. He chuckled lightly and moved my hair out of my face before speaking "Your hair is longer than I thought it was" I could see he smiled gently out of the corner of my eye

"I-I like it long..." I mumbled, still a bit embarrassed about, Number one seeing him shirtless, and Number two staring at him "I-Its comforting, P-Plus my mom used to braid it! Those were some of my uh... favorite moments" I smiled gently .

It was silent, I looked over at Dream to see that he was staring at me, most likely in thought. "Could you teach me how to braid your hair?" He asked with a gentle and nervous smile, his question made my eyes light up. I looked at him with a smile 

"Really??" I asked, He nodded with a smile "I-I would love to teach you!!" Mine and his smile grew, I grabbed a small chunk of my hair and began to slowly explain and show him how to braid hair.

After a couple minutes he asked me to turn around, I turned around as he parted my hair so he could try braiding it. Dream struggled with the braid the first few times but after I had given him some more instructions he started to get the hang of it. Soon enough he had finished braiding my hair with a smile, putting it over my shoulder and leaning against the other.

"Do you like it?" He asked gently with a calm smile on his face.

.

.

.

.

.

"I love it" 

468 words
Y'all enjoy that spam upload? Good! Anyways probably will have another spam upload soon