Dobby

"What was that?" Hizashi asks.

"I've..." Midoriya starts. "I've never seen Kacchan cry before..."

"Never? What about when you were younger?" Nemuri asks.

"No... never."

"Yeah," Shinsou adds. "Even that time he dislocated his shoulder he didn't cry. We were eight."

I ignore them all as they talk staring at the spot I last saw Katsuki blankly. I fucked up.

&&&

I quickly look away so Dabi doesn't see the panic in my eyes. Shit. How did I run into Dabi and what should I do about it? It's not like I could stop him from becoming a villain... right? I probably can't, but I need to try.

"Ok, Dobby..."

"It's Dabi." I ignore him.

"What are you doing out here alone?"

"I have nowhere else to go."

"No family?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"None I want to return to."

"Ok then, Dobby."

"Dabi." He is once again ignored.

"Follow me!"

"Why?" he asks but stands to follow anyway.

"I'll take you to someone who can help," I reply reluctantly like I was offering to step on lego.

"You don't sound like you want to."

"Yeah, well, I'm angry at him and would much rather not see him at all, but you're more important." I ignore Dabis shocked look and stomp out the ally only to freeze.

"What's wrong?" Dabi asks tensing up ready for anything.

"I have absolutely no idea where we are."

&&&

We're all sitting in silence thinking over what could have made Katsuki cry, even though I'm pretty sure I already know, when the door slams open to a scowling Katsuki.

"Kacchan!" Izuku yelps jumping up. "Are you ok? You..." he trails off as a boy older then us walks in behind him.

"Katsuki," Aizawa starts sounding relieved and ignoring the other boy. "I am so sorry. I shouldn't have tested you all like that, it was badly thought out and..."

"Whatever," Katsuki starts cutting him off. "That's not important right now. I need you to do something."

"What is it?" he asks hesitantly.

"Well, Dobby here,"

"It's Dabi," the boy corrects sounding annoyed.

"needs your help," Katsuki continues like he hadn't heard him.

"With what?" Present Mic asks this time. Katsuki turns to Dabi and gestures to the adults in the room. Dabi raises an incredulous eyebrow.

Katsuki sighs in annoyance before pointing at Aizawa and saying, "take the sock Dobby and you'll be free!"

Everyone turns to him in obvious confusion while I ask, "did you just call Aizawa sensei a sock?"

"No I called him a wizard, what he can offer is the sock," Katsuki says like that explains everything.

"A wizard?" Present Mic mutters.

Katsuki turns and looks Aizawa straight in the eye and says, "you're a wizard Harry." He then turns and points at Dabi and continues, "and you need to free Dobby."

&&&

It's a shame Harry Potter doesn't exist in this world. If it did everyone wouldn't be looking at me like I grew a second head... Oh well, I think I'm hilarious.

With a sigh, I decide to stop torturing them. So I turn to Dabi and say, "sensei's a hero." he immediately tenses. "He can help." Dabi scowls.

"I don't want help from a hero," he spits.

"Yeah, well, you're going to have to take it, I'm too young to help," I explain. "He's one of the good ones."

"Even though he made you cry?" I blink at him in surprise. "Yeah I noticed," he continues. "Why should I trust him?"

"You don't have to trust him," I reply. "You have to trust me."

We stare at each other for a full minute before Dabi sighs.

"Fine. I'll trust you."

I give him a grin as I pat his arm and say, "good boy Dobby," like I'm talking to a puppy. Dabi just groans and doesn't bother correcting me.

"Katsuki..." Aizawa sensei begins. My grin fades.

"No." His mouth snaps shut. "I don't want to talk to you."

"Kacchan... he was just..." Izuku begins

"No. I thought he was dead and that you two were next." I turn to them. "I will forgive him, I know I will. But not yet. I'm angry right now." Hitoshi nods in understanding and Izuku immediately backs down, so I turn to Aizawa. "Helping Dobby is a great way to say sorry."

"Of course Katsuki," he replies. "I'll do anything I can to help."

&&&

Dabi goes with the heroes and the rest of us start the trek home in silence... until Izuku breaks it.

"Are you okay Kacchan? I've... I've never seen you cry before..." he mutters.

Completely ignoring that I say, "you both let your guard down too easily, you were taken out instantly even with my warning."

I spend the rest of the walk to their houses lecturing them on vigilance not giving them the chance to change the subject. Luckily Mitsuki is out when I get back home so I get ready for bed and lie down to think. I actually did it. I helped Dabi. Is there anyone else I can help with my knowledge of this world? There's Todoroki, but Aizawa will probably help him through Dabi. I have no idea how to help any of the other villains and I would have had no idea how to help Dabi either if I hadn't accidentally run into the ally he was having a panic attack in. Is there anyone else?

Wait...

Eri.

I need to help Eri.

But I have no idea how.

Shit.