First day

Here! A late Christmas present as thanks for all your support <3

(Sorry for the wait)

~~~

I'm running through the fake city looking for a group of robots to electrocute, when there's a creak and a shadow falls over me. I look up to see a large chunk of robot falling towards me. All I can do is stare as it gets closer and closer, until suddenly there's a bang with a flash of light and the chunk goes flying to the side. There's a thump as the guy who literally just saved my life lands next to me. He has spikey blonde hair and red eyes that give me a quick once over like he's checking for injuries before he's off again, using explosions to shoot himself away.

Wow he's cool. Damn, I forgot to thank him.

...

Shit! The robots!

&&&

It was easy. Really easy. What the hell?! I wanted a challenge! And isn't UA supposed to be like one of the best hero schools ever?! Whatever. There'll be challenges later, like the sports festival and the League of Villains... shit. What the fuck am I supposed to do about the LOV? At least Dabi isn't going to join them, but the nomus... Ugh. Think later. Zukus looking at me like he asked me a question.

"What?" I grunt.

"U-um, I just asked how you did?" he quickly replies.

"T'was easy. To easy," I reply with a disappointed sigh.

"Of course you say that, everything's easy for you. Also, you better be right about the just saving people thing. Zuku and I didn't take down a single bot," Toshi says.

"I'm always right."

"It's scary how accurate that statement is. I don't think I've ever actually seen you be wrong," Zuku admits. I smirk.

&&&

We get our acceptance letters as we continue to train, me getting first just like anime Katsuki and the other two ranking pretty high as well. Before we know it it's the first day of school, luckily, we all got into class 1A. I arrive before everyone else since Shouta drove me here and he has to arrive early to work even though he just flops behind his desk at the front of the class for a nap. I sit in my seat, put my earphones in playing some English songs while I lean back and kick my feet up on to the desk. I stay like that until I hear a loud voice next to me and a hand starts swinging in front of my face. I blink slowly at said hand and sigh. I take out one of my earphones and turn to the person next to me with a raised brow.

"Uh- apologies. I did not realise you were listening to something. But I must ask that you take your feet of the desk immediately!" When I just stare at him blankly, he continues. "Don't you think it's rude to the U.A. upperclassmen and those who made the desk?"

"It's a desk," I reply blandly.

"But-"

"Ka-Kacchan!" I turn to Zuku who had walked up next to us. "Can you please put your feet down?" he asks, looking embarrassed.

"Nope." He sighs. I hear Toshi snort as he walks up to my other side.

"You're never going to convince him. Allow me." I turn to Toshi incredulously with raised eyebrows. He thinks he can get me to- my feet slam down on the floor as I hold out my hand expectantly. Toshi drops the carton of chocolate milk into my hand with a smirk.

"Y-you-" the guy with a stick up his ass stutters. I slurp loudly ignoring him. Mm yum.

"Ah! We haven't introduced ourselves!" Zuku starts. "I'm Izuku Midoriya! And these are Hitoshi Shinsou," Toshi gives a nod. "and Katsuki Bakugou." I continue to ignore him.

"R-right! My name is Tenya Iida. I attended Somei Private Academy."

"Hey! I recognize that messed up hair, green boy!" A girl calls looking straight at Zuku who's face has gone completely red. I snort almost choking on my drink. She blinks at me in confusion. I ignore her instead throwing my empty cartoon over her head landing it in the bin before placing my feet back on the desk with a smirk. Toshi groans.

"If you're just here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff and leave," Shouta speaks up rolling out from behind his desk while still in his sleeping bag.

Everyone immediately freezes except for Zuku and Toshi who go to sit down while I put my earphones and phone away.

"Welcome to UAs hero course," he continues, before pulling out a tube of jelly and taking a slurp. "It took eight seconds before you all shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious, rational students would understand that." He stands up dropping his sleeping bag to properly address the class. "Hello, I'm Shouta Aizawa, your teacher. Right let's get to it." He pulls out a gym uniform from his sleeping bag and I hold back a snort. "Put these on and head outside."

I ignore the rest and stroll to the front of the room, grabbing a uniform and leaving, Zuku and Toshi right behind me.

Even if it isn't a proper competition, I'm still going to win this shit.

~~~

Any ideas for what could happen next? Comment! All ideas are appreciated ^-^