Preventing murder with a scarf

I wake to a white roof. I blink at it in confusion my brain not quite awake yet.

"Katsuki?" I groggily look over to see Aizawa sitting next to the bed... since when was I in a bed? "Katsuki." Oh, Right. Aizawa.

"'zawa?" I croak my throat feeling like sandpaper.

"I'm right here, you're ok." I knew that, but I leave it.

"Where..."

"You're in the hospital. They wanted to do a check up and for you to stay overnight," he answers before I can even finish my question.

"Mmm. W'ter?" He reaches to the side and holds out a paper cup for me to take. It takes a second to get the feeling back into my arm, but once I do I take the water and try to drink it too quickly almost
choking.

"Slowly," Aizawa mutters softly reaching over to help guide my hand.

"I c'n do it," I grumble back. He pulls his hand away with an amused smile. I gulp down the water, slower this time.

"You ready to leave? They said you could as soon as you were ready." I stiffen.

"Do I... Do I have to go back to her?" Aizawas eyes widen.

"No! She signed the papers. You're no longer in her custody." I look up at him in shock.

"I'm... not?"

"No. She's not allowed anywhere near you unless you want her to." I sag in relief.

"Where will I go?" I mumble tiredly.

"You can stay with me and Hizashi until you're an adult." I blink at him in shock. "Unless you'd prefer to stay somewhere else, I could find..."

"No!" I shout cutting him off. I quickly lower my voice before I continue. "No... I'd like to stay with you." Aizawas small smile is enough of a reply.

&&&

We're in the car on our way back to the apartment when Aizawa asks, "would you like to see Midoriya and Shinsou? They were worried when they heard what happened. I only just convinced them to stay home since by the time they got there you'd probably be leaving anyway. I told them that they could see you after you woke up when you're ready."

"Can we tomorrow?" I ask. At Aizawas worried look I continue. "I'm tired." He nods in understanding and we spend the rest of the drive in silence. Nightmares of being incased in tight darkness with no air fill the night.

&&&

"Kacchan?" I grumble and bury my face in my pillow.

"Maybe we should just let him sleep Zuku." Toshi and Zuku? I wanna hug them... but... wait! Nope. I said I didn't care what anyone thinks in this life. I roll over to face the two in the room to make grabby hands at them. They both stare at me in shocked confusion.

"It's cold." (It's not.) "I demand hugs!" Zukus face turns red and he starts muttering something I can't hear and basically acting like a creep, so I turn to Toshi who still looks shocked and confused but also slightly amused. "Princess. Bambi broke so you're up."

"No! I... I'm fine! I can..."

"Nope!" I cut Zuku off. "You're too late!" I say pulling Toshi into my arms as soon as he's close enough snickering at his surprised squeak. I ignore Zukus muttering at missing his one chance to hug 'Kacchan' as I get comfortable using Toshi as a teddy bear. "So what're you two doing here?" I ask with a yawn once I'm settled.

"W... well, you were in the hospital and we were really worried! Aizawa said you would be fine! But we wanted to make sure so..." Zuku trails off.

"What?" I snap, annoyed.

"So we went to your house," Toshi finishes. I stiffen.

"Kacchan... what... what did she mean?"

"What did she say?" I growl.

"Sh... she... she..."

"we asked about you and she said..." Toshi starts when Zuku struggles. "She said she didn't have a son..." he says the last part with concern. I scoff.

"Yeah. Well, I don't have a mother, so..." I let go of Toshi and turn away.

"What happened Kacchan?" Zuku asks softly.

"Go ask Aizawa. Tell him I said he could tell you. I need to get dressed," I reply shooing them out of my room. I get dressed then wait a few minutes not wanting to walk in on that talk, before a few loud noises downstairs have me going to investigate. I make it to the kitchen and freeze. Zukus on the floor struggling to get free of Aizawas capture weapon and Toshi is being held back from the door by his collar, they both look murderous. Aizawa, the one holding them both, looks annoyed and... proud?

"What the fuck." All eyes turn to me. "What the hell are you idiots doing?" I ask grabbing a cookie from a plate of them on the table. What? If they didn't want me to eat them they shouldn't have left them out.

"Murder," Toshi replies. I blink at him before turning to Zuku hoping for a better explanation.

Zuku, seeing the question in my eyes, looking angrier than I've ever seen him growls, "that... bitch!" Zuku... swore? And he called Mitsuki a bitch? And he Toshi want to commit murder?

I burst out laughing.

Shit.