Bunnys one for all

A gasp from Toshi, A squeak from Zuku and a punch from All Might and slime goes flying everywhere. Then a blink later All Might has the slime collected into some plastic bottles and is standing before us and I bury the instinctual urge to punch him in the face. That smile has haunted my nightmares for years after I first saw Zukus room.

"Are you three ok?" he asks with a booming voice. I peak behind me to see Toshi frozen in shock and Zuku literally shaking with awe and excitement. Guess this is up to me.

"We're fine," I reply searching Toshi and Zuku for injuries.

"Ah! That is good. Now!" 'I must be off.' "May I speak to you in private young man?" What?! But Zuku hasn't done anything to impress him yet why would he... My thoughts are cut off when I turn to see All Might staring right at me... What is going on?

"O... o... of course, A... All Might, sir!" Zuku yelps grabbing Toshi and pulling him away. Leaving me alone. With All Might. Who wants to talk to me alone. What happens next is even more shocking. He. Tells. Me. Everything. From his quirk to his injury, even showing me his deflated form for a second. Everything he told Zuku when... oh. oh no.

"... and I believe you should be the next holder of one for all! I saw your heroic actions back there, putting others' lives before your own! And I can feel it in my gut! You are the one!" he finishes looking at me expectantly.

I look at him in disbelief. "... You're serious."

"Of course! I wouldn't joke about..."

"Then you're an idiot," I say cutting him off.

"Wh... what?'

"Not only did you tell someone you just met a secret that big, but you also did it in a public place where anyone could overhear. You also know nothing about me. There are probably multiple people who want and deserve your quirk more then I do." Zuku for one.

"Well, I always follow my gut and you saying these things about others deserving it more just makes me think you're even better for one for all then I first thought!" I groan. "So? Will you except it?"

"Fuck no." All Might looks shocked like he actually expected me to say yes after that speech. "Now sign this and fuck off," I continue, pulling out a pen and some paper I had borrowed today.

"O... oh?" All Might starts seeming to pull himself together. "You're a fan?" he asks, quickly signing a page and handing it back to me.

"Nope. But Bambi is. You creep me the fuck out."

"O... oh?" All Might looks stricken and I hold back a snort.

"Ok. Later bunny," I call over my shoulder as I leave.

"Bu... bunny?" I hear him mutter as I spot Zuku and Toshi and jog towards them.

"What was that about?!" Toshi asks, over his shock.

"He's a fan," I reply dead serious and ignore their confused questions as I walk them the rest of the way to their houses. At least they stopped asking about yesterday. I quickly drop them off before making my way to a store to get a drink. I buy a chocolate milk and lean against an ally wall to take a sip... and it is knocked out of my hands.

"Found you~" I hear before I'm surrounded by slime and I can't breathe!

&&&

I have a bad feeling. I ignore it as I walk up to the Bakugous front door and knock.

"Get the door brat!" is yelled from inside. Silence. "Brat!!" Did she seriously not notice her son was missing? And even if she didn't she does know he's supposed to be at school now... right? There's stomping then the door is pulled open to a scowling older female Katsuki. "What do you want?" she asks.

"It's about your son, Katsuki. He..." A groan cuts me off.

"What did the little shit do?" she huffs looking annoyed. Oh, she is going down.

&&&

I leave a while later paperwork in hand with Mrs. Bakugou shouting, "I never wanted the brat anyway!" from the house behind me. The feeling of something being wrong hasn't left. I'm on my way home when I hear a commotion a little way away from me and decide to go check it out. There's a crowd of people watching what seems to be a villain attack with multiple heroes standing by doing nothing. It's a slime type villain holding a kid... a kid with spiky blond hair and terrified red eyes. Not a kid. My kid.

"Katsuki!" escapes my lips as I rush forward trying to push through the crowd to get to him. There's a flash of red, white, blue and yellow and the slime is blown away, but I keep my eyes on Katsuki who is thrown from the slime.

&&&

I can't breathe. I feel my hands spark and explode as I try to escape, but I have to hold back not wanting to hurt any civilians. I see people around me staring, not helping, heroes amongst them. I'm getting dizzy and scared. Am I going to die? Again? No one will save me. Zuku is safe at home and All Might only helped in the show because of him. And Aizawa... I pulled away from him this morning. I should have trusted him...

"Katsuki!" I hear faintly through the slime covering my ears. Is that... is that Aizawa? I try to search for him through my blurry vision before I'm sent flying. I'm on the verge of unconsciousness and have no way to right myself and... a familiar material wraps around me and I'm yanked into a familiar pair of arms. "Katsuki! Come on, Breathe!" Breathe? Oh shit I'm not... I curl to the side and cough up a lung full of slime. My throat burns as violent coughs shake my frame. "That's it Katsuki, get it all out," Aizawa say soothingly rubbing my back and is his voice trembling? "You're ok. You'll be fine." I'm not sure if he's talking to me or himself but I let my aching everything lay back in his arms and I feel safe. I trust him.

"Are you alright young man?" Ugh.

"Fuck off bunny," I croak as I feel myself fall into unconsciousness. Shit