bokuaka

little: Akaashi Keiji

caregiver: Bokuto Koutarou

age range: 1-5

ALL PUNISHMENTS ARE CONSENTED TO WHEN AKAASHI WAS IN BIG SPACE!!!!

akaashi and bokuto were on a date after he had won a match 25-22. bokuto knew when they went somewhere energetic his husband would slip no matter how hard akaashi would try he would end up slipping. so it was no surprise when they drove home that akaashi sucked on his thumb. he giggled and made small sounds, he bounced in his seat. once they got home bokuto carried the mentally younger boy in and let him crawl around. he watched him closely not wanting his baby to get hurt. when he was comfortable enough he went to make him some angel milk. he heard small cries and dropped the bottle running over to the sound. hr found that his little boy had hit his hand.  he picked him up and bounced him in his arms,  "shhh baby your gonna be just fine daddy's here. let me see your owie." akaashi showed him the small cut he had received from the paper he was drawing on. "aw baby, let's go get you bandaged up and in comfy clothes. "  he nodded and kou carried him to the bathroom, putting a pepa pig bandaid on him, the kissed his cheek. he then carried him to their room. "what color baby" "b-bwue?"

"ok cutie, you did such a good job telling papa what color you want" Keiji giggled and reached for his hair, pulling on it ever so softly. he pulled his hand away and stripped him naked before putting him in a yellow pull up and a dino onesie with his old jersey over it. he patted his butt and set him down. "get your little toosh into bed, I will bring you some milk and your favorite teether." Keiji ran to their bed and jumped on giggling. bokuto kissed his cheek and walked back to the kitchen to clean up and remake the sippy cup. when he was finished he warmed up his teether, walking back to their room he could hear akaashi's giggles and babbles. he was most likely talking to his stuffies. he smiled listening to him giggle, once he got there he handed the little cutie the milk and warmed teether. the blue-eyed boy took it and drank the milk before chewing on the teething toy. after about an hour akaashi fell asleep and bokuto cleaned up before going to sleep next to him. 

NEXT MORNING 

bokuto was woken up with a three-year-old bouncing on him, it as 7am on a Saturday morning. "baby daddy needs his sleep. why don't you play with your toys on the floor for my"

"no!!!! I wan daddy to pways with me!!!!!!" 

"baby stop acting up or you will get a spanking, daddy is sleepy"

"I no care!!!!!! fuck yousss!!!!"

bokutos eyes widened and got up. laying him down and giving him 5 harsh slaps to his butt. "don't say bad words."  akaashi was crying and flipped over to face his daddy. "sowwys dada...I no means to be bad *sniff* I jus want dada to *sniff sniff* pways with me" he made grabby hands and bokuto immediately felt bad so he picked him up. "I'm so sorry baby, dadas just tired. why don't we play in a bit?"

akaashi nodded and held onto him as they laid down again, kou rubbing his bum softly. "do you forgive me, baby?"

"mhm! dada no mean to gets mad" bokuto smiled and nodded. they slept until 9:45, once bokuto woke up he woke up akaashi. they spent most of the day playing and sleeping. a few issues here and there but that's what toddlers do best. 

sorry, the ending was rushed, I'm in the middle of writer's block.