ushiten

little: tendo satori [pronouns he/zem big space she/her little space]

caregiver: Ushijima wakatoshi [he still identifies as gay]

age range: 2-5

This takes place during the nationals. Their break specifically, but it is soccer instead of volleyball. sorry.

"Another point for shiritorizawa! scored by none other than ushiwaka!!!"

tendo smiled watching his lover scoring them points, the points were at 10-2 shiritorizawa winning obviously.  It was the second half the points at 19-6, the game had five minutes left; just five and then they would win. Per usual. "Goshiki scores a beautiful point! the smaller boy getting threw the tall players and scoring." 

"good game" 

the points were 20-7. once they headed home, the littles all regressed as their coach didn't care. goshiki and shirabu with semi, and tendo with wakatoshi. goshiki and shirabu fighting like they did when little. fighting over toys, specifically, both being nonbinary/genderfluid. both wanting the small dolls and the purple pacifier, eventually, semi getting annoyed with it picked up the mentally younger (goshiki, 1) and walking him over to his car then pulling shirabu to the car as well. they went home and then followed Ohira, Yamagata, and Akakura. once it was just ushiten, tendo giggled softly "daddy" "yes my sweet devil?"

"We won!!!"

"yes we did, lets get home"
"ups?"                                                                                                                                                                                   "ok baby, up we go."

ushy gushy carried tendo to the bus stop, tendo fell asleep while he walked. his bag had his little space toys and a keychain that had a tiny crinkle toy on it. when they got on the bus ushy didn't feel like waking up the red-haired boy so he let him sleep on his lap. small rattling came from his backpack every bump that they went over. When they got to their stop Toshi got up holding satori and walked to their dorm. he laid the boy down in his bed, changing him into a big red hoodie a white skirt. he then started on his college applications for both of them.  he couldn't imagine a life without tendo, just the thought of it made him sob. he loved him so much and it scared him that there was a possibility for him to lose him. he heard a small voice "baba whys you cwing?

"daddy just scared that he will lose his baby that's all."

"I no go, bye-bye daddy."

"I know sweetheart, let's play baby"

he nodded and started bouncing around, grabbing his toys and baby stuff. Ushijima got on the floor and watched him play. laughing softly as he watched, patting her head as he did so. "daddy daddy cans I wear dwess?"

"yes you may baby, why don't we get you changed, would you like your princess pacifier?"

"uhuh!!!!" 

"ok my sweet baby girl"

"tank ous."

Ushijima pulled out a dress for her (tendo is using she/her atm) and her pacifier, soon handing it to tendo. "here you go princess." once tendo was all changed she made wakatoshi be her "knight and shining armor". the couple  played for a bit until the redhead yawned, "dada mm sweepy.."

"ok baby let's get you in some comfy clothes."

she nodded and tried to change by herself, failing which caused a tantrum. ushi gushy didn't mind and just helped her change. putting her in a light yellow onesie knowing she hates pants in general. he then laid her down on their bed, kissing her cheek.

TIME SKIP

soon tendo woke up in big space which meant that he will present more masculine. " waka waka" 

"yes, satori? how was your nap?"

"It was good, what are you doing"

"collage applications"

"boringgggg"

"satori we need to go to the same school, I don't want to be separated from you."

"awwwww waka-chan you're so cuteeeee"

"no sweetheart you are"

"nooooooo"

"yes, you are. if you go take a shower ill take you out to the playground"

"But I'm not little"

"not yet."

"fine. hmph" he knew that Ushijima was right, he normally was. he walked to their shared bathroom after grabbing wakatoshi's clean jersey and a light purple overall dress. he then hopped into the shower, water was hottish and his shampoo smelt like strawberries. he sang his little song "Baki Baki ni ore Nani wo? Kokoro wo da yo. Konagona ni kudake, Nani wo? Seishin wo da yo" ushi just listened out in their room while he changed and made tendos little space bag. when the redhead came out she was bouncing "look, m a princess!!"

"yes you are baby, you wanna walk or be carried?"

"up up!"

"ok sweetheart" he picked up his baby girl after putting shoes on. he then carried the monster queen out of their dorms. letting her ramble about the manga she had read the day before. wakatoshi loved his sweet baby and wouldn't change her for the world. they were perfect for each other. 

a/n : I had started this about two months ago during a writing block. if you had made a request I promise I'm working on it.