🏳️‍🌈dekubaku🏳️‍🌈

Caregiver: izuku
Little: Bakugou

Tw: mysophobia

Izuku and bakugou were napping after a long day at school, bakugou had been hiding a secret from deku; he was a little. So when he has a accident while they nap he breaks down. Deku woke up to a sudden wettness in their bed and looks for the source, once he finds out it was bakugou he wakes him up.

"Suki you wet the bed. You sh-"

He was cut off but bakugou crying and apologising repeatedly. He slipped and deku was confused on why he was apologising being as everyone has moments like this.
"I-Im sowwy zuku I'm sowwy"

Deku looked at him and pet his hair. Before him and bakugou had started dating he was a caregiver to todoroki. Once they both got into relashionships they both agreed to go back to being friends. So he had a feeling that bakugou was a little as well. Though probably with a younger mindset, as todorokis was around 3 or 4 Bakugou's seemed like 2 or 3 at the oldest.
"Hey suki are you a little?"

Bakugou just nodded looking away embarrassed. Deku awed and asked 3 questions.

"How old are you baby"

"T-two.."

"Ok, do you want zuku to be your caregiver"

"Yes pwease"

"Ok buddy, do have any little supplies"

Bakugou shook his head no, he had calmed down a bit but he felt gross being as his pants and boxers were wet.

"Ok baby how about you and daddy go shopping for some tomorrow? Sound good?"

Bakugou nodded "w-wet.."

"I know let's get you cleaned up kitten"

He picked him up and walked to the bathroom,he set bakugou on the toilet and helped him change out of his dirty clothes. "Kitten daddy loves you ok?"
Bakugou nodded and covered his crotch. Deku just smiled while he filled the tub.
"What does my baby wanna get tommorow"

"T-toys.. and dippeys"

"Anything else baby, tell me everything you want daddy will get it for you"

Bakugou looked at him finnaly coming out of his shell, when he was regressed he was shy and more emotional.

"I wanna onesie and bunny toys, and.. and paci pweasee"

He smiled and made and internal list.
List:
-Basic necessities wipes, pull ups, baby oil and little kid silverware.
-Then pacis and clothes.
-toys

Once the tub was full he looked over at bakugou "do you want help getting in"

"N-no I can do it.." he couldnt but he didn't want to as he thought bother deku. He got off the toilet and tried to get in the bath, slipping in the process. Deku immediately caught him and set him down in the bath.

"Baby you have to be honest ok? I will help you when ever you want"

Bakugou just nodded and started to play in the water, he was a bit more comfortable with being little around deku. He was giggling a bit and splashing in the water.
"Baby, daddy's going to go change the sheets will you be ok?" Bakugou lied and shook his head yes.
Deku was gone for about ten minutes but five minutes in bakugou was struggling not to cry. He was about to slip into a younger head space. Deku came back to find bakugou crying "daddy!"
"Hey hey baby I'm right here, let's get you changed and watch a show?"
Bakugou just nodded and held up one finger. He was trying to tell him that he had slipped younger. Deku nodded "your 1 sweetheart"
Bakugou once again just nodded and made grabby hands to him. Deku picked him up "let's go my baby, let's get you into some shorts and a hoodie" bakugou giggled and started to play with his hair "fwuffy"

Time skip but the gays™

Bakugou and deku were walking around the store picking up supplies. Bakugou got distracted and walked off to the toy area. Not a smart choice for the mentally younger boy. He couldnt find izuku, he was wondering the store looking for him, thank god deku found him. "baby let's go pick out some pacis ok?" He nodded and grabbed his hand. They walked over to the baby section and bakugou grabbed a green one and a pink one. He then grabbed some sippy cups. Deku had grabbed some plates and silverware. They paid for those. They ordered the onesies online the night off so they would show up by tonight. When they got home deku asked kastuki to get stripped for him so he could put on the pull-up. He did as asked and then bounced around the room in the pull-up. He was giggling and having fun. That fun was interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Who is it?"
"It's ochako, we were supposed to study today"

Bakugou looked at him and he kissed his forehead. He helped him put on his clothes and then let her in. Bakugou was sitting on the bed, staying quiet.
"O-oh.. hi bakugou"
-the dekusqaud was unaware of the pairs relashionship besides todoroki-
He just waved and laid down. Pulling the blanket over him, deku walked over and whisper good night to him before studying with ochako. After about two hours bakugou woke up and she asked out deku. Bakugou's eyes watered and he went over to deku. he whisped to him "daddy pwease no leave"
Deku looked at her "I-.. ochako I'm sorry but Im not interested in you like that and I'm in a relationship with someone"

Bakugou sat in his lap and ocha just nodded. "I should go now" once she left bakugou looked at him "hungy"
Deku smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "what does my little prince want"
"Nuggies"
"Alright baby let's go make some nuggies"
Bakugou cheered and bounced in his lap. "Daddy who was tat"
"That was a friend of mine"
"Does she like daddy"
"She does but I love you and only you, now let's go make some nuggies"

Time skip again 🥴

Bakugou was playing while the teether was being chewed on. He was in a blue and black onesie playing with a unicorn and a dinosaur plushy. He was giggling, deku was taking pictures of him.

"My sweet little boy"

"Daddy's pwince"

I am most likely going to do a part two of this