daisuga

little: Daichi Sawamura
caregiver: Sugawara Koshi
age range: 1-3 years 

"daddy whens ou comin?"

"soon baby bear'

"nuu I wan ou now daddy"

"sweetheart, why don't you pull out your toys now ok"

"nu!! i wan daddy now!!"

suga sighed softly, his little boy was all fussy and not feeling well. he decided to be stern with him.
"kiddo, daddy will be there soon. please pull out your toys. I'm almost back with the tummy syrup"

"otay daddy"
he hung up and daichi crawled around pulling out all his toys and paci before crying a bit, he had a tummy ache and just wanted suga to hold him.
once suga got back he heard the cries and dropped everything, running to the source.
"baby boy, what's wrong?"
"daddy mu tummy hurs make go away"
"shh, I will little one"
"I hurs!!!"
"I know bubby, I got you your medicine. do wanna go with daddy to grab it?"
Daichi just nodded and suga picked him up. "my good little sugar cube"
Daichi squirmed a bit whining but blushing. they walked (more like suga walked) and soon got the medication. 
"here you go little one. drink it up so you can feel better ok?"
"yucky"
"I know darling but you wanna be a strong baby so you can play don't you?"
"otay.." he drank it and stuck out his tongue "bleh!!"
suga rubbed his back softy "such a good boy, we can play now"
suga sat him down and went to grab his toys, leaving his fussy boy alone for less than five minutes. when he came back he set down a bag of those giant legos and let daichi start playing with them.

Sorry, this was short, I haven't really been able to write lately. haven't been able to regress, be in cg space and I haven't been fronting as much.