010; 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤

KISS YOU

GOING FROM THE BESSON'S PLACE TO HER OWN WAS INTERESTING

GOING FROM THE BESSON'S PLACE TO HER OWN WAS INTERESTING. after trying on various outfits with ashley and discussing what hair and makeup she was doing as if it was the most important thing in the world (which to ashley it was) freya made her way back to her place.

it was 5:30 so she still had two hours before corbyn was going to pick her up and she had no idea what to do during those two hours that didn't involve getting ready.

"moms here." was the first sentence spoken to her when the girl walked through the door, daniel making his way into the kitchen.

"what since when-"

"since like three hours ago." christian informed, ruffling the girls hair as the brunette immediately began swatting his hand away and pouting.

"i hate that you're all taller than me." she muttered shaking her head.

"we love it." tyler shouted in response as freyas eyes widened and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"where the fuck even are you?" she screamed.

"frey let's not-" keri sarcastically tutted joining the rest of her children in the kitchen.

"mom!" freya smiled walking over as she was pulled into a hug immediately. "mommas girl." christian pretended to cough before clearing his throat and looking around as if nothing had happened.

"you're a daddy's boy-" daniel pointed at his older brother taking a glass of water before leaving the room again.

this time the whole of the seavey family (well minus jeff and anna) making their way into the lounge.

"where were you just then?" tyler asked freya, everyone turning their bodies to face her direction.

in their defence the girl hadn't said where she was going when she abruptly walked out, the band were all still there and the only notice they got was the slam of the door as she walked away but corbyn had a vague idea.

"i've been with ashley." the girl clapped her hands together lightly and nodded.

"did corbyn show up at any point cause he disappeared early and we had no idea why?" daniel leant forwards placing his hands on his knees.

"no he didn't." freya furrowed her eyebrows pursing her lips while tilting her head to the side at her brothers sudden detective nature.

she wasn't lying, corbyn hadn't shown up at the house at any point nor was he there when she left. surely daniel wasn't stupid to realise he could've just checked his location right?

"did you check his location on your phone-" she asked softly, grabbing her own out of her pocket.

i'll pick you up at the end of the street so it doesn't raise suspicion ;)