029; 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

KISS YOU

"MOM YOU'RE SO EMBARASSING!" corbyn groaned rolling his eyes as he walked away from the woman who immediately quickened her pace to stay caught up with her son who was speeding through the house

"corbyn i'm just checking!" saskia raised her hands in surrender her walking coming to a hault as corbyn's did too, whipping himself around an obvious embarrassed expression on his face.

"does it even matter-" he frustratingly queered running a hand through his hair. he was already running late on his journey to daniel's house and now he was being held back by his own mother.

"um yes it does!" saskia cried out, crossing her arms over her chest. "we do not need children running around yet thank you very much." she scolded watching her son run his hand over his face letting out a harsh sigh.

"okay but can you maybe just not take an interest in mine and my girlfriends sex life instead-" corbyn offered clapping his hands before holding them up in the air in a shrugging motion and drawing his eyebrows together.

"oh and can you also not go and tell her parents because they don't know-" the brunette awkwardly trailed off letting his hand sit at the roots of his hair before he proceeded to run his fingers through it once more. it was increasing the grease levels but he was frustrated.

"corbyn has a sex life-" the asker of the question was blatantly ignored as they had joined the conversation leaning against the door frame now interested in the topic at hand.

"oh my god i hate everything and everyone." corbyn gave up throwing his hands in the air and letting them immediately fall back down to his sides, creating a slapping sound as they made contact with his legs.

"aw frey said that the other day-" ashley shouted from her spot on her bed where she was led on her stomach kicking her legs up and down, her door open to where she could directly see the conversation between her brother and her mom. "what an iconic couple, reading eachother's minds. finishing each other's s-"

"ashley fuck off." corbyn monotoned barely even glancing at her as he threw his middle finger up in her general direction.

"corbyn has a sex life-" jordan repeated his ignored query from earlier. still half confused about the situation at hand and also half wanting to make fun of his brother.

"jordan go away." corbyn groaned throwing his head back in annoyance and letting out a disgruntled sound of annoyance. his phone was avidly vibrating in his pocket it was getting even more difficult to ignore his band mate's spamming him asking about his arrival.

"no i'm interested!" the blonde fought back crossing his arms over his chest enjoying the look of pure rage and annoyance on corbyns' face.

"it doesn't matter oh my-"