036; 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐞

KISS YOU

"NO I'M SORRY BUT YOU'RE DEFINITELY WRONG!" the boys heard sage's voice as they entered the apartment, sharing concerned looks with one another as they wondered whether or not they should walk in

it had been about two weeks since jack had interrogated corbyn and freya before storming out on them for whatever his reasons could've been. and the couple continued to proceed with their regular routine.

they kissed when nobody was looking and found excuses to sit next to one another. they would walk behind everybody so they could hold hands. they did everything.

jack was having this secret eat him alive, he had almost told people on several occasions wanting to make an innuendo because of
something someone said but then having to immediately close his mouth knowing he would exploit a secret.

the boys song 'lotus inn' had come out around the same as jack walking in on freya and corbyn so about a week ago, perhaps a little more and the boys had just come back
from a meeting with their managers about putting their next song out.

they all collectively agreed that they needed to tell the girls so that's what they had come to do until walking in on whatever conversation was currently taking place.

all the boys looked at jack first who rolled his eyes before leading the way into the lounge where he could hear the conversation knowing that his band mates were over reacting.

"what's happening!" the blonde asked as he walked in the room, not surprised when he saw all five girls there.

"i'm trying to explain things that they just don't get!" sage crossed her arms over her chest, as the rest of the boys went and sent next to their respective other half.  once again another opportunity for corbyn to sit next to freya.

"well what don't they get maybe we can help!" jonah offered raising a hand as if to apply his input before jamie shook her head and pulled his hand down.

"you don't want to."

"stop being a baby it's not a big deal." sage shrugged. "iris said that jonah definitely seems like an ass kind of guy and we all know he prefers tits. tell me i'm wrong!" the blonde boldly raised an eyebrow as if daring someone to disagree with her.

"how are you so open with this?" aurora asked softly furrowing her eyebrows as she rested her chin on daniels shoulder.

"because it's normal." sage deadpanned. "we all have preferences it's nothing new. you ask iris her preference she'll say females."

the girl in question shot her head towards her best friend sending her a look of uncertainty to which sage just raised her hands shrugging blurting out a "tell me i'm wrong" before nobody proceeded to argue leaving the girl very happy.