037; 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

KISS YOU

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE JUST REALISED

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE JUST REALISED." freya voiced her thoughts, lying in her boyfriends arms.

the two had been watching movies all day, eating way too much junk food and napping, it was just a relaxing day after the boys having such a hectic week with music releases and whatnot that they were now all spending the day with their respective girlfriends.

"what baby?" corbyn mumbled into freya's neck, half asleep as his eyes were closed, head tilted forwards.

"in fanfiction." corbyn let out an audible groan and an eye roll.  "yes we're talking about this don't pull that face." freya scolded, knowing the boy behind her all too well, she could even picture the face it was and he used it everytime a topic came up he was bored of.

"no oc ever showers like maybe once or twice a book they'll mention them having a shower but they never shave their legs." the brunette was just spewing out the words as they came into her head, not really thinking about them just needed to express her concern.

"they never shave anything else either. like do they all just grow no body hair? born hairless and they wear fucking wigs or some shit? they don't go to the hairdressers and they never go grocery shopping it's so weird." the girl let out an exasperating sigh, throwing her hands up into the air out of frustration.

"hi babe. how's your day babe? congrats on your songs babe. the music video looks great babe." corbyn began, putting extra emphasis on the 'babe' freya knew he was taking the piss but it still kinda stung.

"you look extra hot in it babe. especially with our almost matching pants babe. - i know you wanted to get your nose pierced babe. maybe then could have matching ones babe." the brunette taunted before receiving a smack on the shoulder.

"you done?" freya raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow, despite the fact her boyfriend couldn't see her face. "cause i have a hot date with my shower and niall's entire discography" 

"am i invited on this date." a cocky smirk planted itself right on the besson's face not amusing his girlfriend in the slightest.

no matter how much they joked around  the 'l word' has most certainly not been dropped yet and ever since corbyns slip up a few days prior things had been a little tense - of course it was all in good nature and it wasn't an argument or anything that made the two uncomfortable it was just weird because they hadn't thought about their relationship ever getting that serious until that moment.

"absolutely fucking not get out my house." freya rolled her eyes, blowing air through her lips before pressing them together in a harsh line and corbyn lifted his head up to look at her.

"bruh-" he dragged out in a whiny tone, almost like he was about to throw a tantrum if he didn't get his way.

"um you haven't finished your christmas shopping yet sir." the brunette girl picked up a finger jabbing it into her boyfriends chest before standing up and making her way into her en-suite with the door still open so they could continue their conversation before she entered the shower.

"okay and?" corbyn deadpanned in complete un amusement rolling over onto his stomach and pressing his face flat against the pillows fluffed up on his girlfriends bed.

"you have like a week babe." freya called from the bathroom, tying her hair up into a makeshift bun "get it together." she felt like the boys mother as she commanded him around telling what he needed to get done for the festive season.

"are you and daniel still coming round for christmas dinner? mom wants to know." corbyn spoke although his tone was quieter than usual due to the fluffy pillow blocking out the sound.

"and ashley but she's pretty irrelevant." the brunette continued before feeling something hard hit the back of his neck, rolling over to pick up a bar of soap, staring at the wall momentarily and then turning to look at his girlfriend who stood in the doorway to the bathroom, an innocent look on her face.

"your sisters hotter and better than you besson watch it before you're single and she's not." frey smirked, before walking back through her room to grab some fresh dry towels from the pile of laundry she had done earlier that day.

"is everything you say and do an attempt to break my heart?" corbyn taunted playfully holding a hand to the left side of his chest and feigning hurt. "because if it is you're incredibly good at it." the boys cocky remark was returned with an eye roll and a scoff.

"don't feel so special besson if i wanted to break your heart i would've done it a long time ago." the girl tutted in mock amusement standing at the foot of her bed with her arms crossed over her chest.

"now get out of my house so i can shower. you also have a meeting in like three hours with your management and lying on my bed - no matter how comfy it is - won't get you there nor help you get there." freya patiently waited as corbyn let out a series of groans and protests mumbling about how he 'didn't wanna go' and he 'wanted to stay with her' and 'zach will fall asleep during the meeting anyway'

but despite his obvious attempts at trying to stay it was no use and eventually freya was dragging him by his arm downstairs and towards the front door so that he could leave.

upon successfully making it the two shared a sweet kiss before one was harshly pushed out the door and towards their car. spoiler alert: it wasn't freya.

corbyn sluggishly moped his way back to his car, having to fight the urge of a smile rising on his lips when he saw his girlfriend still patiently waiting at her front door ready to watch him leave with a quick wave.

and that was exactly what she did before departing to her shower as corbyn departed to his band meeting.

AUTHORS NOTE

happy new year babies!!

besties read my wilbur book and
i'll give u a kiss <3