012; 𝐧𝐨 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤

KISS YOU

"WELCOME TO MY HUMBLE ABODE MISS SEAVEY-" corbyn spoke in a posh voice as he opened the door, guiding freya in as he tipped a pretend hat on his head

"why thank you mr besson." the girl fake curtsied, walking in as the door was shut behind her and the two broke into yet again another fit of laughter unable to contain themselves.

"hi corbs." freya smiled softly after the laughter had died down and everything felt normal again, walking up to corbyn and wrapping her arms around his neck and his were swiftly around her waist, ever so slightly picking her up so that she was on her tip toes.

"hey frey." he smiled back, his head in the crook of her neck.

"okay enough of the extreme cheesy shit. what movies are we watching loser." the two pulled away from one another as corbyn grabbed the girls hand before immediately pulling her with him up the stairs, silently laughing to himself as she tripped over her own feet a couple of times.

"i don't mind we've got disney plus or netflix or amazon-" the brunette began listing as they entered his room, dragging freya behind him and walking a little ways into his room before looping round to shut the door then looping back round to walk to his bed so he didn't have to stop holding her hand at any point.

"but there is no way in hell we are watching the one direction this is us movie." corbyn deadpanned as he jumped backwards onto his bed, half sitting half lying himself down as he pulled freya next to him.

"is it cause you're jealous of my love for niall." the girl teased tilting her head to the side to see corbyn already looking at her.

"no..."

"i know you're lying."

"no i'm not."

"yes you are."

"no i'm not."

"yes you are."

"no i'm not!"

"you're cute when you're jealous-"

"n- what?" he stopped speaking furrowing his eyebrows as he saw freya smiling at him.

"you're cute when you're jealous." she repeated annunciating every single word. "okay i could never get niall anyway and i'm happy with you."

"just for that we can watch disney films." corbyn smiled grabbing his tv remote from the side of his bed and opening disney plus before clicking on the first film he found knowing that the seavey girl would watch any of them with no complaints.

they were on roughly their third film when freya rolled over so she was led on top of corbyn, her chin placed on his chest so she was looking directly up at him while he was watching the movie.