016; 𝐳𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

KISS YOU

"I DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT YOU'RE STILL POUTING

"I DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT YOU'RE STILL POUTING." corbyn shook his head raising an eyebrow even though freya couldn't see him.

eventually the girl had gotten out of bed and been dragged downstairs by corbyn. she had stood with her family for a moment before walking away because her friends were here too.

most people in the house were actually daniels friends and frey would have been much happier if it was just the ten of them watching a movie or something but daniel insisted and now they were here.

most of the evening freya and corbyn had been leaning against the kitchen counter making conversation with anyone who came to them.

the girl wasn't lying when she agreed to stay by corbyn's side all night. in fact she hadn't been more than a few inches away from him. her back ached, her muscles were sore and her stomach was killing her. she just wanted to curl up in a ball and go to sleep.

"no you know what i don't like corbyn?"

one thing about freya was that when she was on her period her mood swings were absolutely insane. she would be absolutely sobbing one minute and then a couple seconds later screaming at daniel because he took her heated blanket.

but let's be honest it's justified because taking the heated blanket is a crime and should land a person in jail.

"i don't like the fact that first of all i was a premature baby. i would've been an october spooky season baby if i came out at the right time." the brunette frowned looking up at the band member stood by her side who was just nodding as he listened.

everyone knew that freya was a halloween kind of girl. she loved halloween more than she loved her birthday. maybe not christmas but it was an extremely close second if not maybe taking first.

"and second of all i also don't like the fact that my mom thought it would be fun to get pregnant while she was already pregnant with me!" freya crossed her arms over her chest leaning her head on corbyn's arm as he drew his eyebrows together and pursed his lips looking down at her letting out a small chuckle.

"frey what are you talking about-" he was confused to say the least but he was also very intrigued and couldn't deny the fact that her little moments were one of the cutest things ever.

"i'm born on september fourth two thousand." she began explaining as corbyn nodded. "so tell my why anna is born march first of two thousand and one!"

"isn't it like extremely rare to be able to get pregnant again during the time period of already being pregnant?" the brunette asked as he glanced around the room.

"yes yes it is smartass. it's very rare and it's actually called superfetation. another egg is released, gets fertilized with sperm, and attaches to the wall of the uterus, resulting in two babies but it's on a very rare occasion." freya began ranting as corbyn just stared at her partly in admiration and partly in complete and utter worry and confusion.