013; 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝

KISS YOU

"IT'S SO SIMPLE WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?" sage groaned throwing her head back in annoyance as the boys just stared at her in confusion

the five girls had been trying to explain their opinions on the boys in the maze runner for the past hour but none of them seemed to understand any of it.

they were all at jonah and corbyn's house, taking a small break from writing and recording the songs because the girls told them they deserved a break after all their hard work.

"baby minho owns the looks in the first film. thomas the absolute hottie owns the second and precious angel newt owns the third!" the blonde repeated for what felt like the hundredth time that day.

"the second film has always been my favourite for a reason." iris spoke up, her head resting on zach's shoulder as the boy's eyes widened as he looked at her..

"what-" he asked, his eyes frantically darting around as he looked at the group of his friends watching as they all just laughed and shook their heads.

"she's not gonna leave you zach it's okay. dylan is a good ten years older than her unfortunately." aurora reminded the boy, sat in her spot between daniels legs.

"like you can say anything rory. you're madly simping for gally-" iris reminded her friend who just shrugged her shoulders in amusement at the accusation not seeing any lies in the statement.

"can we backtrack- how's iris gonna leave me if we aren't together?" zach raised his hand as if he was in a classroom trying to get everyone's attention but nobody even looked in his direction.

"i know u love me xoxo gossip girl" iris pretended to mock the tv show, putting on a dumb voice and changing the 'you' to an 'i'.

"speaking of..." sage trailed off.

"mr chuck bass run me over."

"here comes the obsession with short guys." jamie sarcastically shook her head looking down at the floor in embarrassment making everyone else let out small chuckles.

daniel and aurora were sat on one couch together, i say that but aurora was sat on the spot on the floor in between his legs with her back pressed against the couch. and the couch next to them freya and corbyn were sat on, the girl cross legged because it was the only acceptable way to sit.

"he's 5'9 fuck off thats how tall tom holland is!" sage glared at her friend, she was always picked on for being the shortest. it was completely unfair.

"isnt he 5'8?" daniel proposed, engaging in conversation as everyone turned to look at him in what you could only imagine was concern.

"shut up daniel how would you know?" freya furrowed her eyebrows at her brother watching as his eyes widened and he looked around for anyone to help him.