Mary Poppins

Y/N P.O.V.

It was raining all day, yet the rain didn't seem to stop until now. What could be the reason? I looked up at the grey sky that was now clearing up, and I saw a guy floating in the sky with a clear umbrella.

"Wait that's... Sakamoto-kun?!"

I stared wide-eyed at the scene before me. Who does he think he is? Mary Poppins? I rubbed my eyes and blinked twice. This isn't real, right?

When I looked up again, he was gone. I looked down, and before me stood Sakamoto dressed in the usual school uniform closing his umbrella. I opened my mouth, but no words would come out.

"How do you do?" he asked while pushing up his glasses and giving a polite bow.

I bowed my head, "Uh." was all I could say.

We looked at each other for a moment not saying anything until I broke the silence.

"So... How were you flying with that umbrella just now?"

He gave me a meaningful look.

"Do you want me to show you?"

"Uh... Sure." I simply nodded.

"Follow me." he said before walking up the concrete stairs.

I nodded again following him up the stairs. So this is how Sakamoto spends his weekends... I guess he just does random stuff all the time. I don't think I can keep up with this guy.

After we walked up all the stairs, he looked at me with a grin while opening his umbrella holding the handle firmly before turning his attention towards the fleet of stairs we had just walked up.

"Oh no." I said while looking at him and taking a step back.

"What's wrong?" he asked, "Doesn't everyone do this?"

I furrowed my brows and bit my lower lip anxiously.

"I don't plan on dying today." I said.

"You won't die." he said while grabbing me by the waist, "I won't let you."

My eyes widened.

"What do you think you're do- Ahhh!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as we jumped from the top of the stairs.

I closed my eyes tightly while clinging to him like how a koala clings to a tree.

"You can open your eyes." he said.

I craned one eye open then the other.

"Wha..."

We're flying?! How is this possible?! Almost a minute passed until our feet touched the ground, and Sakamoto closed the umbrella. I let go of him and took a few steps back.

"Y-you!" I said while pointing at him.

"Me?" he questioned.

"You must be some kind of m-magician!"

"I'm not." he chuckled.

My mouth opened slightly, and I just stared at him. Is this the first time I... I'm seeing Sakamoto laugh? He turned to walk away.

"Hey Sakamoto-kun!"

He looked over his shoulder at me while pushing up his glasses.

"You're kinda weird but... I like you!"

My face turned bright red after confessing to him, and I spun on my heels and ran away.

I didn't even know where I was running to since my home was in the complete opposite direction, but I just knew I needed to get the heck outta there.

What am I doing? I crouched into a ball ignoring the people walking down the busy street pointing and looking at me. I hugged my knees while staring at the ground.

"I have to see him at school tomorrow!"