My Personal Maid, Sakamoto.

Y/N P.O.V.

All because I said I'd trade places with that guy, Maruyama... Now Sakamoto is treating me with this extra special treatment.

"I have warmed your indoor shoes to the perfect temperature. Please, give me your foot." Sakamoto said.

I lifted my foot up and he slid the shoe on my foot. I could hear girls whispering "Cinderella" and things like "How much did she pay Sakamoto to do that?"

"Hey Y/N! You're basically a pimp now!" Maeda said while patting my shoulder, "Nice!"

I just stood there laughing awkwardly. We all walked to class together. Aina was totally pissed at me which I thought was funny. Most of the others in class just asked me how I did it. Sakamoto would make a really good butler, but maybe he's too good?

Later on that day, I had to use the restroom. Just my luck... The stall I went into ran out of tissue, and of course I had already went, and no one else was in the restroom but me... or so I thought.

"Can someone please pass me some tissue?"

No more than ten seconds had passed when Sakamoto swiftly jumped into my stall and was knelt down in front of me. On his wrist, he wore a roll of toilet paper like a bracelet. I found myself screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Get out of here pervert!"

"Understood master." he said before inhumanely jumping over the entire stall.

This is too much. As I was washing my hands, I let out a heavy sigh while looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"Here." a voice said.

"Thanks." I said without thinking, drying my hands off on the fluffy white towel.

I looked up at Sakamoto and flinched before taking a step back.

"W-why are you still in here?!" I exclaimed in shock.

"Oh. By 'get out of here', you meant the restroom in general, not just the stall. Understood master." Sakamoto said before bowing and leaving with the towel still on his arm.

I stood there facepalming into another dimension. When I got out the restroom, I noticed Sakamoto outside the door kneeling with his back facing me.

"Get on. I'll carry you to your next class."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because earlier I recall that you said your feet were hurting..."

I just looked down at him for a moment before tip-toeing around him and making a run for it down the hall. I looked back once and saw him running after me.

"Master. You're going to wrong way. There is a more efficient route."

I kept running and only stopped once I couldn't see him anymore. Leaning over with my hands on my knees, I tried to catch my breath. When I looked up again, I saw Sakamoto standing in front of me. When did he-

"Here." he said before handing me a gatorade, "Quench your thirst."

I took the drink as my eyes drifted to the floor in defeat.

"I really appreciate your thoughtfulness Sakamoto-kun. It's just that... Well... You don't have to do all this for me."

"My apologies, Y/N." he said while pushing up his glasses and looking away, "Actually, when it comes to helping you out, in any way that I can think of... It makes me really happy and willing to do anything for you."

My eyes widened as a blush spread across my face. What is he saying? This is so out of character for him... But... His expression is still the same stoic, hard-to-read expression he usually wears.

"Aha..." he said before turning his back to me, "What am I saying?"

Is he embarrassed?

"Sakamoto wait." I said as I took a step forward and grabbed his wrist.

He turned to look at me over his shoulder. His cheeks were dusted with pink, and his eyes wore a sad expression. Why is he...

When I saw that face, I was unable to say anything. It's a side of him I haven't seen before... I just let go of his wrist and watched him walk away. A mop bucket slowly rolled from around the corner as if it were waiting for Sakamoto. He got inside and rolled the rest of the way down the hall into the distance.

I scratched the top of my head while standing there unable to process everything that had just happened.