So That's How You Do?

Y/N P.O.V.

He's weird. So weird.

I stared at the back of the raven haired boy's head unable to understand how he's even human. Or is he human?

My thoughts were interrupted as I noticed Sera pulling the chair from underneath Sakamoto. It happened so quickly before I could even say anything. My eyes widened as I grabbed the sides of my face in shock.

"H-he's levitating!" someone from the back of the class exclaimed.

"Whoa!" a bunch of students said simultaneously.

I stood up grabbing the chair from Sera and sliding it back under Sakamoto's butt. Sera glared at me.

"Hey Y/N-" he tried to speak before the teacher told us to all be quiet.

I rolled my eyes before sitting down and resting my head on my hand while looking out the window. My eyes couldn't help but look in the direction of Sakamoto. He's so interesting...

"Hey Y/N. I'm more interesting to look at." Sera said with a wink.

I gave him the "wanna die?" glare before turning my head back to the window. Class went by quickly as I had my daydreams to entertain me, and... Sakamoto.

"Hey man! Let's eat lunch together!"

"I wanna eat together with Sakamoto-kun!"

I listened to my classmates discuss about lunch, yet my ears only seemed to perk up once I heard Sakamoto's name. I looked around in confusion. Where did he go? I swear he was just in front of me...

"Eh? Where's Sakamoto-kun?" Kuronuma asked.

I shrugged before walking away. Anything that gets in the way of me and my food tends to piss me off, which is why I like to eat outside. But before I do that, I'm going to the restroom.

As soon as I took one step out of the classroom, I noticed Sakamoto riding in a mop bucket.

"What are you do-" I didn't even get to finish that question because he grabbed me by the waist pulling me into the mop bucket with him.

Wide-eyed, I just stared ahead of me noticing that the students we passed by were just as shocked as I was. Sakamoto's arms were around my shoulders as he steered the bucket using the mop handle. My face turned a shade of red as I just stood there closing my eyes tightly. I didn't know whether or not it was because of Sakamoto or because I was embarrassed that my heart was beating so fast.

The bucket came to a slow stop, and I got out as quickly as I could averting my eyes to the ground. What the hell...?

"Why did I have to ride together with you?" I asked in a slightly irritated tone.

"Why not?"

I looked up at him, my eyes widening slightly as he pushed up his glasses and turned his back to me before walking away.

"S-Sakamoto-kun...?"

He didn't respond to me only continuing to walk away before coming to a stop. What's he doing? He pulled a dollar bill from out of nowhere before putting it into the vending machine and grabbing melon bread.

"Seriously?!" I exclaimed.

All for that...? So that's how you do?