Repetition Side Step!

Y/N P.O.V.

It started to get out of hand. I pressed my ear against the door of the science classroom listening in to the conversation. I couldn't stand it anymore. Those bullies.

"Hey!" I yelled as I slid the door open before sliding it close behind me.

I barely even noticed the sound of an object falling over which would soon be an issue.

"Leave Sakamoto-kun alone." I insisted.

"Oh yeah?" Maeda said, "What are you gonna do about it?"

I narrowed my eyes before walking over to Sakamoto who was sitting on the floor with his back pressed against a cabinet. I noticed his glasses were off and his white button shirt disheveled. Opening both of my arms, I stand in an open position in front of Sakamoto preparing to take damage.

"Cut it out Y/N." Maeda said, "I wouldn't want to mess up that pretty face of yours."

I stood there silent for a moment contemplating my life choices. Yeah. Why not?

"You bastard." I muttered before flinging my leg into his crotch.

The other guys just stared at me wide-eyed. Did I really just do that? . . . Yes. Yes I did.

"You little bitch." Mario said before grabbing me by the collar of my shirt causing it to rip open.

I let out a gasp before smirking.

"You really don't want any of this."

I prepared to kick this guy in his nuts, but Kenken caught my leg with his hand and held my ankle with a strong grip. The guys exchanged looks.

"I know your greatest weakness Y/N." Maeda said.

My eyes widened. No. Not that... His hand slithered up my leg before tickling the back of my knee. I let out a laugh. I'm very ticklish.

"Stop it, Maeda-kun!"

The truth is, I've known these idiots since grade school. They weren't always bad kids... The guys released me, and I dusted myself off before clearing my throat. I turned to look at Sakamoto who seemed unfazed by all this.

"Are you ok-"

I was once again interrupted by the sound of glass breaking.

"Shit!" Maeda exclaimed.

Clumsy fool. I thought to myself ignoring him as I looked at Sakamoto. His eyes widened and mines did as well once I turned to look at what he was looking at.

"F-fire!" I yelled.

Kenken and Mario rushed to the door trying to slid it open.

"It's stuck!"

I sank to the floor on my knees staring at the fire. We're all gonna die. I let out a sigh. Oh well...

"Get up, Y/N." Sakamoto insisted offering his hand to me.

I took it, and he pulled me up before flinging his black jacket off. Now what's he doing?

"Repetition side step!" He exclaimed before dancing around the fire.

I tilted my head to the side and scratched my head.

"I really don't see how this is going to help."

Maeda and the guys stared at him like he was insane, and so did I to be honest.

"I get it! He's using his dancing to make the fire smaller!" Kenken exclaimed.

"No I don't think-"

I stopped talking, my jaw dropping as I watched the guys take off their jackets and start dancing around the fire. Oh jeez... This looks like a cult. About five minutes passed before a teacher slid the door open.

"What's all this noise?!" he yelled angrily.

When he saw us all dancing, including me because I had eventually joined in, it looked like his soul had left his body. Turns out, Sakamoto knew that the teachers meeting room was below the classroom, so the purpose of the dancing was actually to get the attention of one of the teachers.

I watched as the teacher finished putting the fire out with an extinguisher.

"You guys are in so much trouble." he said.

As we followed him down the hall, I stared at Sakamoto's back. You really saved us, huh Sakamoto-kun? I couldn't help but smile.