18+

Y/N P.O.V.

It was all about the hentai... Maeda and his buddies were up to no good, and Sakamoto and I got dragged into it, too.

"Yeah the ones with big ones are ideal! None of that flat-chested shit!" Kenken exclaimed with his fist raised up in the air.

"Yeah!" Mario and Maeda yelled in sync.

"Anything is fine." Sakamoto said, "I don't have a preference."

"Bro you're weird." Kenken said while giving Sakamoto a sideways look.

I was only listening in the conversation while scanning all the manga on the shelves in the bookstore. Whoa! They actually have it?!

"Haven't You Heard I'm Gay?! Volumes 1 through 4?!" I exclaimed in excitement.

Sakamoto was standing behind me looking over my shoulder.

"What's that?"

I jumped a little.

"It's just a manga I've been waiting to buy once all four volumes came out, and they did." I said as a smile crept onto my face.

The main character looks just like Sakamoto but without the glasses...

"Do I have something on my face?" he asked.

I shook my head immediately feeling my face heat up.

"Hey bro. You gotta help us out." Maeda pleaded, "There's this really good film, xxxxx xxx."

"And they released this yuri manga called xxxxxx." Kenken added.

"If you can find it, could you grab a manga called xxx xx xxx xxxxx?" Mario asked.

My ears perked up. Huh? Don't tell me they want Sakamoto to...

"Sure." Sakamoto said all of a sudden with a single nod of his head.

My jaw dropped as I stood there shocked yet amazed by Sakamoto. He really doesn't judge anyone and is just willing to help someone so quickly regardless of the request. Something about that is pretty amazing.

We all stood there watching as Sakamoto took off his school jacket with one swift movement wearing only a simple white button-up shirt. He pushed up his glasses before elegantly making his way into the 18+ section of the manga and films store. His movements were quick yet cautious as he grabbed items off of the shelves.

In less than a minute, he came out of the curtains and proceeded to walk up to the front counter to buy the items.

The guys and I hid behind a shelf of books while watching.

"So you're Sakamoto-san.... And you're 24? How do I know you're not lying?" the man at the cashier asked.

Oh shit Sakamoto! Get out of there! I started to bite my nails in anxiety.

Sakamoto rolled up his sleeve casually to reveal a drawn on watch. Is that marker? Oh Sakamoto... That's not going to work.

"Time. Is. Money." Sakamoto said.

The man's jaw dropped before he bowed his head.

"My apologies, sir." he said as he scanned the items one-by-one, "I see you are a man of culture."

"Thank you kindly." Sakamoto said before walking out the store.

The guys and I quickly followed behind him when the cashier looked away.

"Nice job, Sakamoto!" Maeda exclaimed with a big smile on his face.

Sakamoto handed him the bag, and the guys paid Sakamoto back the money. They waved goodbye to Sakamoto and I before leaving. As we walked down the street, the sun was starting to set.

"Hey Sakamoto?" I said.

He looked at me before saying, "Yes Y/N?"

"You weren't interested in anything in the manga and film store?"

He looked away before stopping. I stopped walking, too and looked at him.

"No, but I did learn something from one of those mangas."

"Huh?" I questioned, "When did you have time to read a manga?"

He gave me a meaningful look with a hint of sharpness in his eyes.

"Would you like me to show you what I learned?"

A bunch of thoughts swirled my head. Y/N get your head out the gutter. This is Sakamoto we're talking about. He's rather... dense about romantic stuff.

"Yeah sure." I said while smiling awkwardly.

He took a step closer to me before pushing up his glasses. What's he about to do? I felt my heart going crazy in my chest as I anticipated what would happen next. His face got closer to mines, and I turned my head away.

"S-S-Sakamoto-kun... We shouldn't d-do this here." I stammered feeling embarrassed.

There was a moment of awkward silence, and people walking by were just staring and whispering.

"I won't take 'no' for an answer." he said before grabbing my chin between his index finger and thumb forcing me to look at him.

My eyes widened as he kissed me. His eyes were still open, too, so I closed my eyes tightly while standing there. After a few seconds, I pulled away for air.

"W-why were your eyes open?" I asked.

"Because I wanted to see your expression."

"And why did you k-kiss me?"

He paused for a moment before turning his back to me and starting to walk away.

"Because I wanted to." I heard him say in a softer tone.