Chapter 5 - Trainning montage

"YOU CALL THAT A LEAP?!" Rabbit called out to dabi who was sweating bullets, hanging from the fire escape as he made his way up the side of the building. Rabbit had also been sweating bullets, but that seemed to merely be a side agenda as he called to dabi once again. What was this kids lung capacity?

"HURRY UP OR IM LEAVING YOU!" Dabi finally got onto the roof, laying flat on the roof panting and gasping for air.

"How much- *wheeze* stamina to you have!" Rabbit laid next to dabi as he handed a bottle of water to him.

Dabi caught a little bit of his breath and chugged the water bottle in one go. "I use to run away from my bullies a lot. I'm probably the fastest in my entire school to be honest. Though that didn't help too much when the bullies knew where my house was at.

They laid in silence, the sudden awkwardness of the conversation making them both go back to trying to actually get a little bit of rest.
They would later continues climbing up buildings, practicing all joints and thoroughly working through each step with yells of encouragement and corrections.
————-

I am super exhausted and just my hands are cramping a lot. I've updated 3 story's today all of diffrent websites so now no one can say I've forgotten. 👋🏻 bye bye.