Chapter 6 - Villainess vigilante

It was easily the fastest training Izuku had ever endured. He and dabi had basically become vigilantes.

Of course they where much more violent then they should be. That was just Dabi's angst and Izuku's inner rage seeping out.

As izuku- I mean rabbit (as they say casually) sat on the ledge of the roof, looking over down the 30 something story's with a dull look. Dabi paused.

"You said you've died before... right?"

"Yeah..."

"How'd you die? The most recent time I mean?"

"Suffocating at age 14..."

The pause that followed that one little sentence, made Dabi pause for a second.

"Yeah I get that but... What kind of suffocation?" Rabbit looked over at Dabi.

"What kind of suffocation are you looking for when you ask?"

Dabi shrugged his shoulders and contemplation hey this kind of furloughed at the thought.

"I mean did you drown or maybe suffocate with sand? There's a lot of ways you can go in the quirked era."

" some villain suffocated me with his own body. He was made of slime. He wanted to use my body as a puppet to get away from All Might. Bad luck I guess..." Dabi huffed,

"Didn't some time last month, you saw this all might figure in the glass window and almost shattered the window? Is that what you mean by unlucky?" Rabbit shrugged his shoulders before making his way to his feet dusting himself off.

"Let's get back to the apartment."

"Not so fast vigilantes!" They both swiftly turn their heads to see a hero, Heros rainbow colored hair practical shimmering in the light. Though the dark clothes did not match, they still look stunning.

"Primary, The blinding underground hero. Now what are you doing up here on a city building like this I wonder?" Rabbit was the first to you respond, The memory of primary and his old hero books coming back to him immediately at the site. Who couldn't immediately recognize rainbow hair?

"Ah so you've heard of me!" The hero seem to boast, almost as if they were a lime-light hero instead.

" yes I've heard of the many lawsuits you've pulled over many innocent civilians for 'touching you inappropriately' when it's pretty clear that you're actually a guy and don't even have tits." The hero looks alarmed at the information that is if he was just blabbing out.

"How did you know that?! I made sure my lawyers had all the evidence there was no way you could've possibly found out about that!" Rabbit didn't say anything else, proceeding to flying-kick this poor man in the nuts, Dabi snickering quietly as the hero wailed about how he would be sued for this.

"What are you gonna do sue me like all those other poor innocent people? What if I just dropped you off this building while you were defenseless right now? Would you be able to sue me then." The hero started shaking eyes tearing up as he started screaming at him not to do it. Now Dabi thought he was joking at first, adding just a little bit of a... push to the notion.

"Rabbits done it before he'll do it again ain't that right?" But once Dabi looked into rabbit eyes, he could feel the bloodlust. For just a moment he thought it was fake but looking even closer... there were some serious anger behind those eyes.

"Now hold on just a minute rabbit- we're vigilantes, not murderers!" He said slightly panicked as rabbit swiftly pulled the poor hero up by the back of his hero suit, and slowly dragged him towards the edge of the building.

"rabbit-" dabi said in warning, but rabbit didn't listen. He just held The hero closer and closer to the edge his head looking down over it now. The hero was shocked into it crying silence, his sobs in pleads not even making rabbit flinch.

" if I see another lawsuit... revolving around you..." rabbit paused for what seemed to be dramatic affect, before harshly lifting up the heroes face so they were directly in front of each other eyes locked Dabi panicking in the background.

"You'll become a little bug squished on the pavement... that's a promise." Rabbit let go before stocking over to Dabi, The rage still not fully dispersed. Rabbit signaled for Dabi to follow as they both made their way down the building then leaving to skip across other ones.

It seems the hero was, incapacitated, mentally at least. So there was no fear of anyone following. As they made their way back to the apartment Dabi's mind was filling with confusion and anger sadness so many emotions that he just clearly didn't understand.

As soon as the door shut behind the two in both their masks had left their faces, dabi went kind of ballistic...

"What was THAT?" He said at a higher tone than he probably should've. Rabbit just shrugged and went to the fridge.

"In my first Life... that ass hat got away with so many crimes he became rich off of them... he even paid others to start crimes so that he could lawsuit poor hostages that came in contact with him. I was just... giving him a little change of heart... that's all." Rabbits continue to make a sandwich, a PB&J if you will.

" you said you would kill him! We're vigilantes we are not villains we don't do that!" Rabbit paused in his sandwich making, then putting away the peanut butter as he responded.

"You started out as a vigilante but turned out a villain, and once everyone figured out what your cause was... well you didn't seem like much of a villain then. I'm still doing good it may seem villainess but... I've seen it dabi I know." Rabbit finished up his PB&J revealing he made two one for Dabi and one for him. She walked back around the counter and handed it to Dabi shut down on the couch and turn on the TV. Rabbit probably didn't know what he did but, Dabi thought he was losing brain cells.

" God why was I so nice to you on the street-" rabbit shrugged and patted the seat next to him, Dabi sitting down with him. It was a nice night to watch Inside Out.

The fact rabbit had said he would kill a man soon leaving Dabi's mind.

Future him seemed like a nut job. But at least he seemed to get his revenge. That's all he needed.

Right?