Chapter 1 - First blood

[This story will be updated with better spelling and grammar once it's done.]

This has interested me for the longest time, I got the starting idea from a similar story I lost a while ago- LETSA GO!

Izuku's P.O.V

All men where not created equal.

Izuku learned at at the young age for 5 when no signs of a quirk developing showed. Making everyone hate him.

He went through his childhood sobbing after the beatings which got worse and worse.

And worse.

He was soon told to kill himself.

Loosing his dream to be a hero of any kind once all might told him the simple words:

"No."

Izuku didn't move when he saw his best friend stuck in sludge. He watched as the hero's did absolutely nothing to stop what was happening.

He felt relief when bakugo was just barley pulled out by the new hero made of wood.

He felt depressed when he said he was going to go to somewhere other then UA.

He felt sadness when the teacher agreed that it was the best course of action for him to take.

He felt empty when he worked at his new full time cash year job for hours much longer just to get paid the same as his part time co-workers.

He felt devastated when his father came back, only to abuse his poor already lonely mother.

He felt useless when he didn't do anything to stop it.

He felt happy for bakugo as he came first in the sports festival, even though he knew bakugo hated the idea of a pity win.

He froze when bakugo came by his work place with his group of friends that seemed to actually care.

He was grateful bakugo ignored him as if he didn't know him.

Sad that All Might was finally at his limit and couldn't continue work.

He suddenly felt like a shell of what he once was when he got fired and couldn't pay for inko's hospital bills anymore.

Inko died when Izuku was 24.

He didn't cry like he normally would. He just kept striving.

Soon war broke out as the villains called the League of villains teamed up with the yakuza to defeat the worthless hero's.

The worst part was.

They where actually winning.

At the age of 35 Izuku helplessly meddled his way into a small villain role, getting protected from the hero's who only cared about slaughtering anyone who gotten in their way.

So I guess it was the same for villains to.

Age 47 Izuku midoriya was caught in a back ally by some so called hero's.