Hi!

Hello, again! It's been a while. Okay, so I have three things. 

First, would you guys want another book? I mean. I've just been releasing this one for the past year. It's kind of funny, actually. You'll see that more when I get to the next thing. But still, I could write something else. Surely some of you want some other work of mine. I'd be offended if you didn't. Whenever I find a good author, I read everything they've ever written. Anyway. I could. If you wanted me to. Just let me know. 

Second, I'm adding their ages in the beginnings of chapters so you guys can keep track. I got a comment a while ago suggesting it but I'm gonna be honest, I completely forgot. I'll also add trigger warnings on some scenes if you guys want them. Seriously, just let me know. I don't want to trigger anything. Honestly, the idea of my book doing that kind of scares me. 

Third, I'm going to be editing. Heavily. Not a whole rewrite like last time, I'm just cleaning it up. Do you want it in this book or a whole new {Extra Revised} version? That's be funny. Extra Revised. I've noticed a lot of insufficient things in this. I'm happy with it but I wouldn't show it to my family. I know I can do better. Which leads me to my next idea. I'd like to publish this. But I don't know where to start. Can you guys let me know if you'd read this as a real book? I mean, I definitely would but that's probably because I wrote it. Also, let me know where to start if you know, because the idea seems daunting and I'm not stable enough to be rejected. I read something about how people rejected Harry Potter like six times and I cannot do that without breaking down. So Please. Tell me where to start. 

Okay. I definitely just overshared. But I'm not going to reread this before I hit publish because I will likely delete most of it. Just. Comment. Please.