Thank You

Hello. 

Thank you for reading. I really loved reading all of your comments and seeing how many people voted and some of the reading list names were seriously funny. 

I can't say I haven't enjoyed myself while writing this. I do think I did better with this than I did on the first one. I read and reread the original and I kept finding flaws, so I tried to fix them in this one. As I asked in the beginning chapters, please please please point out any flaws or mistakes you find. I don't expect you to actively search for them, but please comment if you see literally anything. 

Grammarly says I suck at writing but I write like I do for a reason and Grammarly is stupid, so. Also, Grammarly frequently misses big mistakes. 

We ended this book with fifty-one thousand, six hundred ninety-eight words. Which is infuriating. But for the life of me, I cannot find a place to add two words. 

Anyway. 

Thank you so much for reading this. I love you guys! 

(And also one more thing, sorry. I have a selection of books I've written that I could publish next. Would you guys want that or should I be a one hit wonder? You can comment or message me or whatever, I'm just the kind of person who needs feedback to make decisions. If you guys want more, I can put the synopses on here and have you guys pick which one you want to read!)