Chapter 49 - We lost her

Rosy P.O.V.

No.

She turned it off.

We lost her.

I can't believe. After all those years of trying to get her back to normal she's back again. She turned her humanity off. And we all know what it means.

"Let's test it, shall we?" Klaus said and looked back at everyone. Elizabeth was standing still and looking around the room. She was adjusting. I bet she feels weird, she doesn't feel anything. All emotions of hers, all the love for Harry. It's gone. Oh, God. Poor Harry, I can't even imagine how hurt and devastated he will be. He loved her so much. It will be very hard for him. We could try and get her back but it will take more than few years and I don't think Harry has all time of his life for this. He will have to move on. He needs to.

Klaus snapped his fingers in the air and one of his hybrids appeared next to him. Hybrid was not so bad looking. He had short brown hair what looked styled to perfection. He was quite tall and had greyish eyes. He looked like any normal human. But he was a hybrid and we knew it. Klaus looked into hybrid's eyes and whispered something to him. The boy nodded and looked at Elizabeth. Klaus compelled him, I knew it right away.

Klaus stepped aside and looked at Elizabeth as well. He's testing her. He wants to see if she really turned it off. Oh no... not in front of everybody. Not in front of Harry. He will be frightened, he will loose all the hope. And he will be disgusted as well. I know it. That's how I felt the first time I saw Elizabeth when she was in this state.I turned to Harry and saw him now standing near me and looking at all the scene with confusion clear in his eyes. He looked so lost. All of the boys looked lost, they were scared, confused and frightened. It's too much to take for a simple human.

"Come on, Elizabeth. You know you want it" Klaus slowly said and pointed with his eyes at the hybrid who was standing still and waiting for his death. He was compelled but he knew what was coming next. Everyone deep down knew.Elizabeth looked at the guy. She looked confused at first. But soon her confusion disappeared and interest came in the way. She slowly made her way to the hybrid. No, Elizabeth. I send her message. I know she won't listen to me, but I had hope. I had hope that she still has humanity left in her and she will understand what she's about to do and change her mind. I know there is no chance. But I had to try.

Elizabeth, listen to me, you will regret this. Elizabeth stopped in her tracks. She turned her head to the side and looked at me. Her eyes held nothing but interest. She didn't feel, so I didn't have any effect towards her. Please, Elizabeth. Don't do it. I send her one more message. Elizabeth got it and a smile made it's way on her face. It wasn't a loving sweet smile. No. It was evil, smirking smile. And that's when I knew I lost.

She made her way back to hybrid and stood right in his face. She was looking in his eyes. Hybrid's breaths became fast and nervous. I would hear his heart beat if he wouldn't be dead already. I mean, he's hybrid, he had to die before becoming one. Back to the point. The guy was looking right at his death. He knew it. There was nothing he could change. Nobody could. If I tried to move, they would kill the boys, who were held by others hybrids in this room. Damon, Stefan, Caroline and Elena knew it. They stayed still to avoid this disaster. Katherine's body was still lying dead on the ground in the middle of the room. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that she's dead. It's so not like Katherine at all.Elizabeth's eyes changed into red. No.

Harry's P.O.V.

Her eyes were red. The veins under her eyes were popping out. She looked like a monster. Her fangs showing. White fangs what could kill me in a second. They were about to do it to the hybrid. She was going to feed on him. Right here.Right now. In our eyes. In front of everybody in this room. And I can't stop it. This hybrid who holds me down is too strong and I can't do anything.