Chapter 52 - Curly hair, stylish clothes

Harry's P.O.V.

"You really think this can work?" I asked Damon, who just rolled his eyes and made a face. He made it look like it was the most ridiculous question.

"Yeees" Damon replayed to me in the most obvious tone. This guy is annoying, all did was ask if he was sure. No need to go all smarty on me.We don't need any stupid mistakes right now. I need to make sure that everything is perfect. We can't make mistakes, not now. Not ever.

"It's already tried out. Ask Stefan, he was the one who tried it." Damon added and motioned to Stefan, who was standing near the couch and observing everything around him. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow at him in an asking motion. He looked intently at me for few minutes, like he was still thinking that to say. After a moment he sighed and uncrossed his arms letting them fall down to his side.

"Damon's right. It can help." Stefan said. Damon started grinning as in saying 'told you'. I shook my head at him. Dickhead."However, it's not going to be easy" Stefan added and raised his eyebrow. Damon groaned and sat down on the couch next to me. Damon mumbled something under his head but it sounded something like "Now he's not going to accept it"

"It won't be easy for you, trust me. I was locked up in there I know what it takes. It's painful and a real torture. I thought I would go insane but I didn't. Lucky me. It won't be pretty talks. I was going insane as I didn't get a blood, I wanted blood more than anything. I didn't care who it was, I just wanted to feed on him or her. That's how bad it gets. But if you lucky, you win. You turn them on, you feel again. I can't tell you if it's going to work perfectly, I can't promise you that. I can't even tell if it's be bad or good. All I am going to say is that it's worth giving a try. If you don't, you can regret it in the past. It's your choice. Either you want her, either you let her go" Stefan finished his long speech.

I didn't know what to do now, what to think or believe. I wanted her back, I really did. I just didn't know if I am ready for this. I don't think I will get through this like Damon or Elena did. I am not a vampire, I'm just a human. Simple human who fell in love with a vampire and wants her back. That's all I know now.

Damon started clapping. We looked at her and he smiled with a cocky smile."Bravo! That was heart touching." he said and then turned to me. "Now, boys, tell me are you in or are you out?"My mind were racing. I didn't know what to choose. Try or not? I wanted her back so bad, she was perfect for me. If this works she will be back and we could be happy together. But, if it's doesn't work out I will loose her forever. Why this is so hard?That Klaus damaged everything around him and us. He came in like a wrecking ball and made a big mess. I don't think this mess will ever work out for all but I sure hope so. With this thought I said my last decision. I don't know if I will regret this or not, but I will find out eventually.

"I'm in"

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

"Please don't hurt me" he wimps as my fangs shows out. Such a cute guy.

"It won't hurt" I compelled him. My eyes went back to my normal color. The guy nodded and looked at me waiting. I observed him. He had dark curly hair, kind of messy. His eyes were grey and he had nice face features as well. His jaw was nice looking and he had no flaws on his face. Or I didn't notice any. He looked kind of familiar, but I can't place where I saw him.

"You remind me of someone" I finally said to him. He didn't look scared anymore, he was more confused and curious.

"Who?" he whispered. He was so lost and vulnerable.I looked at his hair and something clicked in my head. I saw something familiar in my minds. It was dark curly hair with green grass like eyes. I don't know who it was but it was so warm. It was a good feeling what I couldn't place. So familiar and so far away at the same time.