Chapter 20 - Who needs rules?

"No, Louis!!" Everyone whined as he started putting another comedy movie in the DVD player.

We've been watching comedies for over 5 hours. We already watched 3 films after Titanic. But one boy over here, can't get enough of them.

Louis grinned at some movie he picked up and we groaned. It won't be good.

"Oh, come on! Everyone loves comedies" Louis exclaimed as he saw our painful looks.

"But not after watching them non-stop for 5 hours" Rosy pointed and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Babe, it's enough for today. Let's go do something else" El pleaded him and Louis pouted. El hugged him as Louis pretended to cry on her shoulder. Everyone cheered at the thought, that there won't be any more movies for now.

"You all so mean!" Louis said and we all laughed. Ah, what a baby.

"Don't be childish, Louis. Let's do something" Perrie said and Louis glared at her, making her chuckle and shake her head at the process.

"What about some hide and seek?!" Rosy suggested out of blue. Everyone gave her weird and confused looks.

"But it's late night already and it's a game for kids" Zayn stated. Rosy smirked at him.

"It's not if you play adults version. And dark gives more abilities." Rosy said and I instantly knew what she talks about. We always play this game, just we play it with hunting details. I guess, this time there won't be any.Everyone still were not fully convinced about this new type game. Rosy was smirking like mad and that one didn't help at all.

"Come one! It will be fun. It's really a good game" I said as everyone stayed silent for few minutes. It looked like they were thinking to accept our little game offer or not.

"I'm in" Niall suddenly said. Rosy clapped excitedly and hugged him. Niall blushed instantly. Can they be more cuter?

"Me too" Danielle said and I smiled at her. I turned to the others with my raised eyebrows in questioning way.

"Well?" I asked them. Harry looked at me with really serious look. Somehow it made me nervous. The fact what he can say no to me. It's weird, isn't it?

"I'd say, you so gonna loose" he said and grinned. I sighed in relief. He really scared me at first. I laughed and high-fived him.

"If my boobear plays, I play too. I still have to get to Rosy for football match last week" Louis said and I laughed at the memory of beating Louis in his own game.

"We in" Zayn, Perrie and El said at the same time. I smiled at them really wide and Rosy squealed. Now it was only Liam left. We all looked at him with pleading smiles and he sighed.

"Oh, ok." he gave in and we all cheered.

"But" he added and we sighed. Why there is always a but? Like seriously? It kills the happiness. "No troubles, ok?" he asked and everyone nodded in agreement except me and Rosy.

"Pff, please. Troubles is our middle name" Rosy said in sassy tone. She smirked at me and I did the same.

"Oh, boy" Liam mumbled and we all laughed. Yeah, you have no idea where you get yourself into, Liam.

"So how to play this adult version of hide and seek game?" Zayn asked in derisive tone.

"This adult version of hide and seek game is very serious thing" Rosy said in Zayn's tone. "First of all. We need paper and sharpie." Rosy instructed. Niall nodded and fast went out of the room. Everyone had very interested looks on. Looks like someone is very eager to play kids game. I giggled to myself at the thought.After few seconds, Niall came back with paper and sharpie in his hands. Rosy took them out of his hands and did ten pieces of the paper. She started writing names on them.

"So, everyone gets a piece of paper with their name on. That paper you must have with yourself. Pin it or hang in on you neck, it will be better. It's your 'life'" I explained to everyone as Rosy gave everyone their name cards with strings in them.

"Now as you all have a life" I started and put my card on the neck. Ok, it sounded better in my head. Rosy chuckled at my saying and I gave her a look. Shut up. I send her a message and she shook her head.

"There are no teams, no friends. Everyone fights for themselves. We will play in the park, so it will be more interesting" I said and they all nodded. Good thing that park is right near boys' apartment and it's nearly 10 p.m. so there will be no people in sight.

"Then let's go! What we are waiting for?" Louis beamed in and we all stood up.

"Someone excited much?" I teased him.

"You right" he said and winked at me.

"Can't wait to beat your ass." he added and I laughed. If he only knew who I am and how silent and fast I can be.After ten minutes walking, we were in the middle of the dark park. It was a center of the little square. It wasn't cold or anything in here. It was a perfect weather for this game. I turned to the other and smiled.

"First of all, you all gonna hide. You can hide wherever you want in the park territory. Aim: to stay unseen and take most of 'lifes'." I said and everyone nodded.

"If you find other person, you had to rip their name card or 'life', in other words, off. The one killed the most of the people and stayed unseen wins. Questions?" Rosy asked. Everyone were thinking and trying to absorb the game.

"What you can't do? Like what rules?" Harry asked after some sort of time.

"No rules, love." I said and smirked at him. "Everyone plays in their own way. However you win, you stay a winner" I said simply. Everyone nodded understandingly. I guess, they don't like rules.

"What I will get when I win?" Louis asked cheekily. I chuckled at his such a big confidence. He's going out first.

"He or she gets whatever they want" Rosy said and I smirked at Louis. He smiled widely. Wonder, how he cooks?

"You can start bringing me basket full of candies and comedies" Louis said and we all laughed. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"You all ready?" Rosy interrupted our little laugh and everyone nodded as in ready.

"Then" I trailed.

"Game on" I said with serious expression [like in the side picture]. Everyone ran in the different directions. I ran to the nearest trees. I first ran in normal human speed but then I was out of seeing sight, I speed away in my normal speed. Vampire speed.

___________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!!!

I hope you will fullfil your resolutions (we all know it won't happening for me lol)

Also, i missed TVD and Teen Wolf so bad. Like can they give us already those shows, i am dying without them here

Anyone with me? Or i am the only one who has no life except wattpad, tumblr and tv shows?

Anyways, here is an update for you. I hope you like it. I have something exciting coming for you in later updates. I will update tomorrow because i am good like that ;p

Byeee for nooow.

Dont't forget to COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE