Chapter 19 - My sad existence

"HELLO!!!" Louis screamed in our faces as he opened the door. We stood in the doorway with poker faces.

"Is it necessary?" I asked with 'really?' look. Louis struggled and let us in. I chuckled and went in.

"Hello! Rosy! Beth!" Zayn said and hugged us. I hugged back and smiled at him.

"Hi" I said and we all went to the living room. As we stepped in, I and Rosy were attacked in a huge hug. Harry and Niall hugged us with all their strength. For us, it was like nothing, but for any other human it would be very strong hug. Harry and Niall pulled away and grinned at us.

"We missed you!" Harry said and I laughed.

"We missed you all too " I said and messed Harry's curls a bit. I looked at Rosy, who had very close chat with Niall. They were like in their other little world. Oh, how lovey they look! I looked back at Harry and winked. Harry looked at Niall with Rosy and winked at me back, saying he understands my plan. What can I say? We are going to have one new fresh couple in a few days.

"Hello, Lizzy" Liam's voice came from behind me. I turned around and pulled him in a hug. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"Hello to you too" I said and we pulled away. I smiled at them all and spotted three unknown girls sitting awkwardly on the couch. I admit, they were gorgeous!

"Are you going to introduce us, boys?" I asked and motioned at the three beautiful girls. Liam smiled at one of them proudly and turned at me.

"It's our beautiful girlfriends" he said and they all came to us. I must agree to Liam, they are beautiful.

"Hi, I'm Danielle, you can call me Danni. I am Liam's girlfriend" girl, with brown curly hair said. She was so pretty! Her glowing dark skin and amazing brown curls popping on her head! Liam put his arm around her waist and grinned proudly. Aww, so adorable!

"Nice to meet you. I'm Elizabeth. But I prefer Beth or Liz." I said and hugged her. She was shocked at first but then quickly hugged me back. I pulled away and smiled at her. Next came girl with brown wavy hair and beautiful face features. She is very pretty too!

"My name is Eleanor, love. But call me, El. I'm Louis's girlfriend" she said and smiled sweetly. Louis approached to us and grinned proudly too. These boys must be really happy to have such a beautiful ladies like these two!

"Pleasure to meet you. I am Elizabeth. But call me Beth or Liz." I said in my best British accent and hugged her too. Eleanor hugged me immediately and I smiled. Suddenly, someone pulled us away. I looked and saw Louis, who had already his arms around Eleanor.

"SHE'S MINE!!" Louis glared at me and I laughed. He is so protective!

"Don't worry. She is all yours" I resumed him and chuckled at his childishness.

"I am Perrie. I am Zayn's girlfriend" Girl with purple hair and bright eyes said. Wow! Her hair are so cool! And she is also so beautiful! I think I died from their beauty. Wait, I can die again... or can I?

"I'm Beth or Liz. Call me whatever you like. And I just love your hair!" I said and hugged her too.

"Thanks! You so pretty" she said and I smiled.

"Aw, thank you." I said her back. We pulled away and I saw that Rosy also introduced to the girls and they all got along just well. We all sat around the living room. Louis with Eleanor on his side on the love seat. Liam with Danielle and Zayn with Perrie on other couch. Niall was on the bean bag with Rosy in his lap. Adorable! Harry sat on the ground and I sat next to him. He smiled at me and I responded with a smile too.

"So, what we gonna watch?" Perrie asked and we thought.

"Titanic!" Harry yelled and I flinched. He sure can be loud!

"Everyone agrees?" Liam asked and everyone nodded but Louis looked like he wanted to protest. Harry gave him puppy dog eyes and Louis sighed.

"Fiine. But we will watch comedy next!" Louis said and Harry cheered. Zayn went to put the movie into the DVD and Niall went to the kitchen with Rosy. For food, I assume. But who knows, what they will do there? *le wiggling eyebrows* You know what I mean? Some making-out on the counter...
I turned to Harry and smirked.

"So, you like romantic movies?" I teased him and he blushed. He's so cute.

"Don't make fun of me." he pouted and I laughed. "Plus, girls like romantic dudes" he added with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at his attempt to retain his cool. Niall came back in the living room with laughing Rosy. They had 10 coke cans, cookies, ice creams and pop corns in their hands. They really can eat.

They sat down and I send mind to Rosy. Had a little fun, gurl? I smirked at Rosy and she rolled her eyes at me.

No! I ain't you, gurl. She said back and I laughed. She's such a dork.

Zayn sat back at the couch with Perrie and movie started. Liam turned lights off and we all watched movies in silence. Just few pop corns noises filled the silence. I leaned my head on Harry's shoulder and he put his hand around me. I smiled in comfort. His skin was soft and warm. He smelled so good. His perfume and he, of course. His arm around me feels so right and good. I shut my eyes and listened in his heart beat. It was so nice and rhythmic. I so missed beating heart. I lost it, when I died. I don't have a beat. I just have heart but I don't use it. It just is in me. But it doesn't work.

How I missed my human's days... When I could hear my heart beat, feel pain from simple things, get bruises as memories. For you, humans, it may sound foolishly. But for me, not. I want to do all those things. It just shows that you ain't an exclusive. You are normal and you do mistakes to learn lessons. But I just can't now do it... First, I don't feel pain, except verbain and things what kill us. And second, I don't live. I just exist.

"Are you alright?" Harry whispered in my ear. I looked confused at him [like in the side picture].

"Huh?" I asked.

"You are crying" he whispered with worry in his tone and whipped a tear, what escaped from my eyes, with his thumb. I didn't notice, I've been crying all this time, till now. I whipped other tears from my cheeks and looked around. Thank God, lights were off and nobody spotted my little weakness moment. I guess, my worthless life made me emotional.

I looked back at worried Harry and smiled reassuringly at him.

"I'm fine. It just this movie makes me cry all the time" I said. It's not a lie exactly. I do cry during Titanic. But this time, I just didn't pay much attention to it. I was too occupied with my sad existence. Plus, I saw this movie more than hundred times. I saw how it was filmed, I saw it's very first premier in old cinemas. I saw all Titanic's journey to the world's most popular movie spot.

"Yeah, this is very sad and beautiful movie. They are so in love" Harry said dreamily as he watched Jack's and Rose's first kiss. I looked at Harry's features. He looked so calm and beautiful. His eyes shining with hope. Hope, that he will fall in love with someone as much as Jack fall with Rosy. It's every human's dream.

"Someday, you will find a love of your life too" I mumbled to myself as I looked at Harry. I don't know if he heard me, but he smiled in really sincere smile. I smiled to myself too and went back to watch incomparable Jack's and Rose's love.

_____________________

Merry Christmas ya filthy animal! :D I hope you guys had an amazing time with your friends and families. I sure as hell did. Tho I feel a bit too full.

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and let me know your thoughs as always in a comment section below. Next update coming after New Years but maybe I will find some time and if you give me few votes I will update two updates till New Years ;) Everything is in your hands, guys.

Byee for now.

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE