18.

[ VOTE / COMMENT ]

GIF: Harry's such a cutie <3

dedication: irwinairlines cause you're comments were on point x

REMEMBER, COMMENTS GET DEDICATIONS AND WE'RE COMING TO AN END, SO IF YOU WANT A DEDICATION ON ONE OF THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS, COMMENT AWAY!

.

.

.

Harry and Niall headed across the grass from where they’d been lying a few moments ago as Harry rambled his head off.

“I think he had psychology on Wednesday afternoons-” He said as he and Niall tried to figure out what class Louis might be in. “But I don’t know. I’m not sure if he still has that then, or if he changed it to Fridays. Or maybe he had English language on Fridays-”

“Harry,” Niall cut him off with a laugh. “He still has Psych this afternoon, calm down.”

“Oh, u-um. Okay!” Harry laughed nervously.

“C’mon, the building’s over here.” Niall shook his head and lead them to the big, brick, building.

“Do we know what room?” Niall asked.

“603.” Harry answered straight away, still knowing from when he used to meet Louis after class.

“That was quick.” His blonde friend looked at him questioningly.

“I still remember.” Harry grinned.

“You know,” Niall piped up. “Some people would call you a stalker.”

“And some people would say it’s just love.” Harry answered with heart eyes as he smiled thinking about it.

“Sap.” Niall slapped his shoulder as the two entered the building and took a lift up to the 6th level to search for his room.

“It’s this way.” Harry lead the way as soon as the doors were open and they rounded a corner.

But once they got to the room, Harry’s face fell. The door was open and there were no students in the lecture theatre.

It was empty, only the professor left as he gathered some papers on his desk at the front.

“Oh.” Harry said, his eyebrows furrowing just as the professor noticed them standing in the doorway.

“Um,” The man said, catching their attention. “Can I help you with anything?”

“O-Oh,” Harry stuttered. “U-Uh.”

“Actually,” Niall butted in, seeing Harry struggle with his words. “We were wondering what class this was?”

“I just dismissed my last class of the day about half an hour ago.” The man smiled. “Psych 101.”

“101?” Harry whispered to his friend. “That’s not his class.”

Niall simple pushed him away.

“Uh, did you teach a second year class today?” He asked. “With a, Louis Tomlinson, in it?”

The professor looked at him sadly and shook his head.

“No, sorry.” He answered with a small smile. “But I think Mr Fiero might have. You can check with him if you like? His office is on the ground floor.”
Harry sighed and ran a hand over his face before stepping away and out of sight.

“Well thank you.” Niall gave the man a smile before moving out of the doorway.

He turned around to see Harry already walking to the lifts.