5.

Dedication: larrypleasefvck because you're comment was just lovely <3

Gif: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THIS ADORABLE MOTHERFUKER AND HIS MONKEY IS SUPPOSED TO BE DANGER?! THERE IS NOTHING REMOTELY DANGEROUS ABOUT THAT BOY

.

.

.

"Do I look okay?" Harry asked as he turned around in the mirror, trying to see himself from all angles while Niall just laid on his back in the middle of Harry's bed, laughing as his friend tried to decide what to wear.

"Yes Harry." He laughed, staring up at the ceiling.

They were trying to get ready for their outing that night, but Harry couldn't seem to decide which clothes to wear. He didn't want to admit it, but he wanted to look good for Louis. He wanted to show him what he was missing out on.

"You didn't even look." Harry complained, turning around to see him paying absolutely no attention. "Please help me, this is important!"

Niall just laughed continued scrolling through his phone, nearly dropping it on his face.

"Ni! Please?" Harry asked again, pouting for extra effect.

"I don't see why it's important." He commented, still on his phone as he lay across the bed.

"It is." Harry protested.

Niall huffed and sat up on his elbows as he gave him a questioning look. "For you look hot for you ex?"

Harry's shoulders dropped along with his face as Niall's comment hit him hard. That was, in fact, what he was doing, but he didn't think others would notice. He didn't want to seem pathetic, though that was now exactly what he felt like.

"Please, don't call him that." Harry whispered under his breath as he turned back around to the mirror.

Luckily Niall didn't hear or Harry knew he would have been chastised over the comment. He knew they were no longer together and that technically, yeah, they were exes, but that didn't stop him from holding out hope that they could get back together.

"What, 'ex'?" Niall asked, apparently he had heard the comment. "Dude, that's what you are. I know you're sad, but when you accept that, you'll feel better."

Harry didn't reply, instead he just studied his outfit in the mirror as he bit his lip. He knew Niall was right, but he didn't want to admit it.

"Does this go?" Harry asked, holding his arms out.

"I'm serious, Harry." Niall tilted his head to the side.

"So am I, Niall." He retorted. "Does this go?"

He turned around to face him, his eyes slightly glossy as he felt tears forming.

Niall sighed as he finally looked him up and down. "Yes, you look great."

Harry gave him a small smile as he ran a hand through his unruly hair, pushing it back off his face before smoothing out his t-shirt.

"I was serious, though." Niall commented. "The sooner you get over him, the better."

He sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed as Harry sat down on the end, so they were next to each other.

"I am getting over him," Harry protested as he turned to face him.

"Harry-"

"I met someone today." Harry cut him off, with a confident smile. "Yeah, he was really nice and very hot, you'd be proud."