15.

[ VOTE / COMMENT ]

dedication: anorexic-demons cause im sorry for making you cry :'(

GIF: i love how cute harold is in this gif omg <3

.

.

.

Harry trudged home in a strop. He was upset that Louis had dismissed him like that.

“Harry, its okay.” He mocked as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. “I know it didn’t mean anything, don’t worry. UGH!”

As he walked, he thought about everything Louis meant to him and how much he wanted him back, regardless of what had happened between them in the past.

Louis didn’t understand what he had done. He was always hiding his feelings and shutting Harry out and it made him upset. Harry wanted to be there for him, but Louis didn’t.

Louis was frustrating and annoying. He was messy and Harry was always cleaning up after him. He made little noises when he chewed his food and yawned.

But he was sweet and kind and one of the most incredible people Harry knew. He was gorgeous and all his little flaws, Harry secretly found endearing.

Harry sighed as he realized he had calmed down, so he looked up at the night sky.

The stars looked like little white lights in a never-ending stretch of blue velvet, too far away to reach but still close enough to admire.

Louis was like one of those stars.

Shining bright in the sky, as beautiful as anything, but just a little too far away. Out of reach.

But Harry knew he would do anything to get within reach of him.

All he wanted was to press the reset button and do it all again, but this time, it would be different.

They would be happy and live happily ever after, Harry was sure of it.

So he knew what he had to do.

Harry opened the door to the building and rushed up the stairs before searching for the correctly numbered door.

He took a deep breath, trying to push Louis from his mind so that he could concentrate.

Once he found it, he knocked on the heavy wooden door and waited for it to swing open.

“Harry, hi.”

“Hey Liam.” Harry smiled nervously back and quickly turned his head a little when Liam went in to kiss him.

Liam frowned, but tried to cover it up, however, Harry saw the change in his demeanor.

“Come in.” He answered, a little taken aback at Harry’s deflection of his kiss, but polite nonetheless.

“Thanks.” Harry nearly whispered as he stepped past him and into the lounge room.

“We need to talk.”

“We need to talk.”

Both Harry and Liam spoke at the same time and stared at each other with the same nervously horrified expression.

“We need to talk?” Liam asked, hurt written all over his face. “W-What?”

“Uh,” Harry stuttered, unsure what to do.

The two of them were still standing opposite each other, not knowing who should speak or what should be said.

“Wait. Why, Harry?” Liam whispered as Harry chewed on his lip. He couldn’t look as could see tears forming in his eyes. He cared about Liam and couldn’t bear to make him upset.