2.

DEDICATION: CORINA34 BECAUSE YOUR COMMENT WAS JUST TOO CUTE, YOU GEM <3 I LIKE PEOPLE WITH MANNERS

GIF: HARRY COULD LITERALLY DO ANYTHING TO THAT BOY AND HE WOULD JUST STAND THERE AND LET IT HAPPEN, I LOVE NARRY (BUT NOT AS MUCH AS LARRY :P)

.

.

.

It was cold for June, and Harry could feel it as he pulled his coat up around his ears. He wasn't in the mood for a Monday and he most certainly was not in the mood for class, even if it was his favorite one.

Since Friday's events, he wasn't really in the mood for anything except lying in bed and crying.

His friend, Niall, walked along side him in silence as the two made their way to the coffeehouse to meet their friends before class.

"You feeling better today, buddy?" He asked and Harry shook his head.

As soon as Louis had left on Friday night, Harry had called Niall, who had come running over to console the crying boy.

Harry was a mess, to say the least. He really loved Louis and thought that they were going to be together for a long time. The break up was hard and Harry didn't know what to do, so he called his best friend who brought chocolate and movies to make him feel better.

"No, Niall." Harry replied, keeping his eyes down.

Niall didn't know what to say, so he kept walking in silence.

"It'll be okay," He said after a while as the two continued walking.

"No it won't be." Harry replied as he felt himself falling apart again.

He tried to hold it together as he felt the tears coming again. He was trying to be strong but he was just so cut up inside, it was nearly impossible.

"Harry-" Niall put a hand on his shoulder to try and comfort him, but he just shrugged it off.

"Don't." Harry shook his head as his face crumpled. "I can't-"

He stopped walking and wiped his face, pressing his hands into his eyes as he tried not to cry in the middle of the street.

Niall stopped next to him and pulled him in for a hug, rubbing his back in solace.

"It will be, man." He whispered and Harry pulled away, trying to keep on walking.

"He yelled at me." Harry explained. "He got angry, and he was shouting at me."

"He was probably just caught off guard or something, I mean, it's a pretty big question." Niall offered.

"H-He broke up with me, because I loved him." Harry said in confusion. "Because I love him."

Niall didn't want to interrupt, so he stayed quiet as they slowly walked down the street.

"I don't understand..." Harry whispered. "I don't-" He broke off to sniffle, partially because of the cold and partially because of the crying.

"T-The shouting... and he never said that he loved me back." He added in a small voice. "I-I must have said it at least 10 times, before, during and after the... uh, when I asked him. And he never said it back."

Niall offered him a sympathetic look in response before he kept talking.

"It just... It made me think. Did he even love me? Was I blind or something and made it all up in my head? Was he even real? Niall, I don't know what to think. I don't know what to do..."