3.

DEDICATION: HAUNTING_SMILE BC YOUR COMMENT IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL WRITING THIS STORY and i like your username :)

GIF: LIRRY CAUSE I LOVE HOW LIAM JUST TOUCHES HARRY'S FACE AND THEN HIS LITTLE SMILE AT THE END ITS JUST TOO CUTE

(PS I SHIP LIRRY AS A BROMANCE NOT A ROMANCE, JUST CLEARING THAT UP. I LOVE LARRY TOO MUCH FOR ANY OTHER ROMANCES  )

.

.

.

As Harry left the coffeehouse behind, the only thing he could see in his mind was Louis laughing and smiling.

He wondered what Louis was thinking about, what he was saying back in the coffee shop with their friends. He wondered whether or not he felt guilty for making Harry feel that way. For making Harry feel loved when clearly he never felt the same way.

He thought about the way things used to be...

...

"Come on, Harry." Louis laughed, pulling his boyfriend along as they went to meet their friends.

It was a lovely Spring day as the couple swung their hands, joyfully strolling down the street.

"I'm coming, Boo." Harry chuckled, pulling their intertwined hands so Louis spun around and Harry could wrap his arms around his waist from behind.

Louis smiled to himself as he leant his back against Harry's chest and the two of them slowly walked towards the shop, their legs moving in sync like they were one person.

Louis hummed happily before untangling himself from Harry's embrace and walking next to him normally.

Harry pouted, but kept Louis' hand firmly in his.

"Lou." He whined.

"Yes, Harry?" Louis asked, feigning innocence as he gave Harry a grin.

"Come back," He asked, trying to grab his waist again, but Louis just giggled and set off running. "Lou!"

"Catch me if you can!" Louis squealed as he darted into the park across from their destination.

Harry smiled as his heart swelled. Louis looked so cute, running across the grass with a huge grin. Harry had never felt so in love.

Harry started running after him and soon caught up. He threw his arms around him and pulled them both to the ground as Louis let out a loud laugh, it taking over as he clutched his stomach and rolled around.

Harry sat up on one elbow and looked down at him fondly.

"Hi," Louis giggled.

"Hi." Harry replied, smiling at the beautiful sigh below him. Louis' hair was splayed out on the grass and his blue eyes were shining with happiness. Harry had never thought he had looked more perfect.

All of a sudden, Harry surged down and captured his lips in his. Louis hummed and wrapped his fingers around Harry's long curls as he pulled him closer. Harry's hands went either side of his head as he tried to show Louis all the love in the world in that kiss.

Louis was the first to pull back and roll out from underneath his boyfriend. Harry's eyes were still closed as he felt his presence move away, still dazed from the kiss. It never failed to leave him breathless that the perfect boy was his.