Chapter 3: The Passion of a Full Moon

Luke awoke suddenly and noticed that his diaper was soaked and it appeared that Mike had leaked, though they were both not wearing pants. He smiled as he seen Mike was curled up tight against him. He knew that he found someone that he can truly love and be with.

Mike woke up to a noise and asked Luke,

"What was that?" Luke shrugged his shoulders but quickly grabbed their pants. Suddenly Mr. Debber appeared and told them,

"Relax boys it is just me. You got nothing to hide. I brought you some food for supper. I am letting you two take it easy the rest of the night. I also brought your sleeping bags and other items... I want you two to sleep out here if you like, but be sure not to make a fire or too much noise. I will check on you throughout the night but otherwise you two are free." Luke got up in his very wet diaper and hugged his uncle, thanking him for bringing the items and allowing them to stay out here tonight. Mike also got up and gave a hug to Mr. Debber who smiled and returned the hug. Mr. Debber then left and went on his way.

"Your uncle is really cool and nice. I wish my dad was that nice..." Mike said with a tear. Luke hugged his friend, noticing how wet he was. "I see you are as wet as me, should we change?" Luke got a grin on his face and said sure as he kissed Mike passionately on the lips.

Luke got all the changing supplies from the bag he originally brought, noticing it was his last diaper and only one more Goodnite for Mike. Luke went over to Mike, who was laying on the ground, and tore the sides off his Goodnite revealing a very erect penis.

Luke licked his lips as he look in anticipation while taking a wipe and wiping off the urine. Mike smiled and twitched a bit at the cold wipe. When Luke was done wiping off Mike he bit his lower lip and looked to Mike, who now had his shirt off, as he nodded his head. Luke went in for a passionate kiss and played tonsil hockey with Mike for only a couple seconds before kissing his way down to his prize.

As Luke took in his prize, Mike placed his hand on Luke's land curly brown hair, grasping some in-between his fingers as it bobbed up and down. Luke came up for air and then went to give Mike a kiss as he came all over Luke's shirt.

"Shit! How am I going to explain this to my mom..." Luke said in a little bit angry tone. Mike laughed then saw how serious Luke was and got an idea,

"How about we wash it out in the lake? You can say tripped in and fell in or let it dry best we can." Luke liked the answer and gave Mike another kiss.

Luke then used some lotion and powder on Mike before opening up a Goodnite and having him step inside it like a toddler. Mike then went and grabbed the Pamper Cruiser and changed Luke. Mike wiped down all of Luke's diaper area including his butt and butthole. Luke let out a small sigh when Mike went in his hole. Mike smiled at him and went in for a kiss as he rolled up the wet diaper and set it aside.

"You ok if I try something? It might feel a little weird but I read about something I want to try. It won't hurt you and if you want me to stop just say so." Mike asked Luke in a quiet sincere tone. Luke gave a funny look but gestured for him to go ahead.

Mike then smiled and started to give Luke a blowjob before going for his new prize. Mike kissed the head of Luke's penis and then his inner thigh before licking his taint and then hole. Luke gasped out in the awkwardness and Mike looked up. Luke then took Mike's shaggy short brown hair and pushed it back down to that area to tell him to continue. Mike then ate out Luke as he moaned in undeniable pleasure.

After Mike had his fill and Luke had ejaculated, Mike clean up Luke with a wipe and proceeded to lotion, powder and diaper him up with the Pampers Cruiser.

Once both boys had been diapered and in shorts and a new shirt, they cuddled up with one another just enjoying each others company.

"Hey Mike." Luke asked softly.