Chapter 5: All Out in the Open

Mike went up the steps and found Luke walking into the door. He greeted Luke with a hug and a quick peck on the cheek,

"Careful, my brother is home and Caleb is here. I don't want them being weirded out too much." Luke told Mike as he started to grope Luke.

"It is ok, besides I talked with Liam and he already knows about us. He is happy for us and won't care." Mike replied. Luke got a concerned look on his face before staying,

"What? How does he know? And does Caleb know about us too?" Mike was about to reply when he was interrupted.

"Ya I do. I think you and Mike make a cute little couple." Caleb responded. "Especially if you're as adorable as this one in diapers." Mike blushed and was awestricken and could not come up with anything to say. "Relax Mike, I already know Luke is a bedwetter and wears diapers. I have known ever since he was little."

"Ya, but how do you know that Mike wears them?" Luke asked.

"I have a simpler answer for that, but best that your brother answers that one for me." Caleb responded. Liam got a big grin on his face and went on for Caleb,

"Well Luke, when I got home I saw Mike standing in his Goodnite and it was soaked. He said that he had also been having day issues and I offered him one of my old ones to use for the day if he wanted instead of those leaky Goodnites. He said yes and Caleb came over and as usual came in my room but did not expect to see me diapering Mike." Caleb nodded and Luke looked at all three of them suspiciously.

"Liam you know I hate quoting dad, but I may of been born at night, but I wasn't born last night." Luke told his brother. Liam started to go on when they heard the door open.

"Only you were not born at night Luke, you were born at 1327 hours, I remember because I was handling my first felony juvenile arrest. Your mom was not suppose to go into labor for 4 more weeks." Landon said as he walked through the door.

"What all did you hear?" Luke frantically asked his dad.

"Only that you hate to quote me and my famous saying." Landon said smiling. Luke and the everyone else believed he didn't hear much more if any and relaxed some. "Caleb are you staying for supper?"

"If you don't mind I will. Mom is working late and dad is still out of town." Caleb responded. Landon nodded his head and went to get supper started.

All the boys went down to the basement and went into Liam's room to talk.

"So what all have I missed today since I was at practice?" Luke asked wanting answers.

"Nothing more than you already know about." Mike told him. Luke started to speak but was abruptly interrupted,

"Look there is some more but it stays between those who want it to stay between. Just please respect that." Liam told his brother.

"Fine, only if I can have one question answered first." Luke stated. Liam looked at him curiously before Luke continued, "Why does Caleb have a diaper bulge?"

"Why do you think I am wearing a diaper?" Caleb asked quickly while blushing.

"Well your sweats may cover it up for the most part but I know your butt ain't that big, trust me I have looked before." Luke replied.

"Whoa why you been staring at my boyfriend's ass?" Liam asked Luke.

"So you two are dating? I guess Mike called it..." Luke asked. Liam looked somewhat frustrated towards Mike before Luke went on, "Mike asked me what was up with you two the first night of camp. He thought you two were a couple and I didn't see it."