Chapter 7: Loving One Another

Caleb sat in his mom's arms for quite some time without any of them speaking. Caleb was just being cradled and comforted by his mom. Which made the world seem so much more better.

"Honey I think we should get you changed and ready for bed." Mary told her son in a loving tone.

Caleb just stood still not wanting to move. He was wearing a pretty wet diaper and didn't want his mom to see it so he began to speak,

"Ok, I will go downstairs and get..." Caleb was interrupted and unable to finish speaking.

"Honey I know what you are wearing. Not only do you have a diaper bulge but it is sticking up above your pants and makes a crinkle noise I can clearly hear." Mary informed her son. Caleb began to whimper, but Mary just held him tighter and told him "Caleb I do not mind you wearing even if it is from want. Your father is the one, was the one, who was simple minded and did not have an open mind at all. In fact a little secret I will tell you is that I once was involved with the ABDL community as a Mommy before I met your father. I hinted at it to him and he was absolutely disgusted by it. Now I can change you if you want or you can have Liam change you. Your choice baby."

Caleb had no idea what to say or even do. He couldn't even speak. Mary took this as a sign and smiled at her son. She kissed him on the top of the head and hugged him tight. She then went and downstair and went to Liam's room. Caleb remained in the living room not knowing what to think.

"Liam?" Mary softly spoke as she knocked on his bedroom door. "Liam I am coming in." Liam quickly went to his closet and grabbed a pair of shorts from his dresser, but the door was open and Mary clearly saw Liam in a t-shirt and diaper with dinosaurs on them.

"Uhh I can explain Mrs..." Liam uttered, but Mary held her hand up to stop him and softly spoke.

"You are fine dear. I need a fresh diaper and changing supplies for Caleb please. One of those dinosaur ones will do perfectly. If I recall he always liked Pterodactyls. So if you have one of those that would be perfect." Mary sweetly said.

Liam couldn't even form words to respond. He sat there with deer in headlights until Mary asked again. Liam then got the supplies, shuffling through his Tykables to see where a Pterodactyl was. He then handed the supplies to Mary and she thanked him and went back up to the living room where she found Caleb curled up on the couch with a pillow.

"Okay Caleb, let's get you to the floor and changed ok?" Mary told Caleb, who scooted to the floor and laid down. Mary then expertly removed the very soggy diaper and then wiped him off from his bottom to his crotch and all around his thighs. She then added plenty of lotion all over his bottom, thighs and private area. Mary did the same with powder and added a little powder to the diaper and taped it up.

"A pterodactyl, my favorite..." Caleb said. Mary smiled and responded,

"Yes, I remembered. I asked Liam to get that one in particular when I saw he was wearing one with a triceratops. Now I saw you hugging that pillow really tight and I am going to order you a Blue Pterodactyl stuffie. Blue is still your favorite color right?" Mary said to her son.

"Yes." Caleb replied.

"And what kind of stuffie do you think Liam would like?" Mark asked Caleb.

"Well he loves Eagles. So maybe a nice Eagle?" Caleb responded.

"Well I will order Liam an Eagle and you a blue Pterodactyl." Now let's get you changed into a dry diaper son." Mary cooed to Caleb.

After Mary expertly changed her son in a loving manner before grabbing a dinosaur onesie Liam gave her to put on him. Mary then held her son tight and started to slowly weep at the tragedy they both have just endured.

———

"Hey, dad?" Liam asked his dad who was sitting at the table with an untouched whiskey in front of him.

"Hey bubba, you holding up ok?" Landon asked his son gesturing for him to come closer and giving him a tight hug and kiss on the head.

"I don't know to be honest." Liam replied as he embraced his father. "This is all so fast and complicated and I... I don't know what else."

"Welcome to adulthood, though it normally is not this bad..." Landon muttered. Liam gave his dad a confused look before going on, "Sorry son, just had to state how it was for a second. Greg and I have been friends since grade school. This is hitting me kinda hard too."

"Well I have something I don't know how well you will take, but I need to let you know before end of the school year." Liam said.

"What's that?" Landon asked worriedly.

"I have decided I am not going to Michigan..." Liam replied.

"How come? Are you still graduating?" Landon asked worriedly.

"Yes I am still graduating." Liam replied. "But I am accepting a job with Jot Tech. Caleb has a distant cousin who works there and told me to apply."

"Jot Tech? The start up company who recently got a multi-million dollar contract with the county?" Landon asked in shock.

"Yes, I applied for it about a month back and got a call last week. I told them I had to decide if I wanted it or not because I really wanted to go to Michigan for school. Well they called back 3 days ago and offered a better deal. I will be a Jr. Cybersecurity Analyst. After I get my certification and pass a background check I will be promoted to Cybersecurity Analyst III." Liam informed his father. "Instead of me waiting to go through Analyst I and II they want me at III because they have a long term project that they want me on and it requires a level III Analyst."

"I don't see how you can turn that down son. So what position does Caleb's cousin hold? And is he getting hired on there?" Landon asked.

"Caleb's cousin is the Vice President and no Caleb was turned down for all three of the jobs he applied for. His cousin had pull but he wasn't qualified for any of the jobs." Liam said.

"Well I am proud of you and sounds like a hell of an opportunity." Landon said. "So what do you think we can do for Caleb and his mom that will help?" Landon finished that with taking his first sip of whiskey.

"I think that they should stay here awhile. And we give them as much comfort as we can. Maybe make a nice gourmet meal tomorrow. I know they both love Italian, so maybe your amazing homemade chicken parm?" Liam replied.

"Sounds like a plan. Now you might want to get to bed. You want me to change you?" Landon asked his son.

"Uhh ya sure." Liam said.

Both Landon and Liam went down to Liam's room and Landon lovingly and gently cleaned his son up and diapered him for bed. Landon then tucked Liam in tight and kissed him on the forehead before shutting off the light and closing the door.

Landon thought it would be a good idea to check in on Luke and Mike. He saw them cuddled up tight together and in soaked diapers. So Landon grabbed changing supplies from Luke's closet and every so gently and lovingly changed both his son and then Mike. He then tucked them in and kissed them on the head and closed the door.

When Landon went to check on Caleb and Mary he found them cuddled up on the couch. He saw Caleb was in a fresh diaper and both seemed to be fast asleep. So, Landon through a warm blanket over the two before returning to his study to call his beloved wife on the phone, only to find he had a voicemail from her.

"Landon I do not know how you can handle it. BOTH of our sons are gay... BOTH of them want to wear their diapers for bedwetting all the time, even though they do not need it. AND you took on another just like them... I heard about Greg and I can't blame him for what he did. While I can't condone suicide, but I can condone him for wanting to get rid of it all. You can have the house, both our gay kids and that one you took in and that is it. I have some of my family heirlooms I want but other than that you can have it all. I have contacted an attorney and you will be hearing from him soon. Goodbye Landon. Tell the kids goodbye and I never want to hear from them again." Mary's voicemail took Landon so off guard he began to breakdown so much he wailed out before passing out.