Chapter 2: Mike's Wild Day

Luke was puzzled when Mike jumped up and asked him;

"So, you going to put it on me or not?" Luke gave Mike a smile and started to diaper Mike. Luke started to frown when he noticed the diaper was way to small for Mike. Mike wasn't all that big, but Luke looked more like a 5 year old in stature while Mike looked every bit of 11 that he is.

"It doesn't fit, I mean I can tape it on but there is too much slack and I know it will leak. You do look cute though." Luke stating blushing as he said the last part. Mike frowned but told Luke that it would be fine for tonight. Luke smiled and started to cuddle with Luke when Mike interrupted,

"What are you doing?" Luke looked scared and confused thinking he misread Mike, even though they kissed. "You need diapered too silly." Mike then got out another diaper and diapered Luke with some guidance from him. Both boys laid down and cuddled some more before Luke fell asleep in Mike's arms.

Mike could not believe what was happening to him. He was out in the great outdoors, which he loved, while hanging out with a new friend, which he is starting to love, and he is actually diapered with a guy he liked who was also diapered, which made Mike be in bliss.

Mike enjoyed Luke's soft saddle breathing before nudging him asking if he thinks we should head back to camp or not. Luke drowsily said they should but needed to be extra quiet.

As they made their way back to camp they held hands and Luke laid his shoulder on Mike's head. They chatted for awhile before they heard something ahead and see the light of a lantern.

Luke quickly raises his head off of Mike's shoulder and tries to let go of his hand but Mike held his tight. Luke whispered to him to let go but froze in his tracks when Mr. Debber appeared.

"Boys, I was coming to get you. It is a little past late and you need to get some rest. We are having a swim test tomorrow and Mike should get some good rest. Also Luke you have to finish your Emergency Preparedness Merit Badge with Mr. Mason. Come on." Mr. Debber informed the boys. When Mike saw it was him he released his grasped and Mr. Debber was not the wiser to it.

"No problem Mr. Debber, we were headed back. We were talking and lost track of time and kinda past out." Luke told his uncle.

"It's ok, and you can call me Uncle Josh when it is only one or two scouts and not scouting business you know" Mr. Debber said winking at his nephew.

"Sorry Uncle Josh, force of habit. When I see you in scouting attire." Luke said as he led Mike back to their tent. When back at their tent both boys went straight to bed.

The next morning Mike woke in daze not believing what had happened the night before. He woke up and noticed his Goodnite had leaked, but then realized that he was not wearing a Goodnite, but a diaper. He then looked over to see Luke nestled in his sleeping bag and wondered if he was as wet as he was. He decided to venture off and started to unzip his sleeping bag when Luke started to wake up. Luke smiled when he saw him,

"Morning sunshine. You sleep well?"

"I did, but you were right.... The diaper leaked some." Mike replied, whispering the last part. Luke smiled and sat up looking at the damage.

"It doesn't look too bad. Should dry in the tent alone. I think I leaked a little too. That hasn't happen in awhile. Well we better get up. Cory and Roger should have breakfast going." Luke said.

Cory and Roger made scrambled eggs and bacon. Mike loved the cooking and never wanted this to end.

"Ok now that breakfast is over we have a couple things to discuss." Luke told his patrol. "First, for those who have not passed the troop swim test, Mr. Debber will be doing that in one hour. Tim, Greg, Henry and Mike I believe you four are the only ones in the patrol. Steve, Zac V., Zach D. and me have to finish our Emergency Preparedness with Mr. Mason. Zack F and George, you guys got anything to work on?" Zack F shrugged his shoulders and muttered he didn't have anything to do.