~ Chapter 11 ~

"OMG OMG OMG!!" Cheyenne shrieked as she watched you figure out what to wear. "I can't believe this is actually happening! The last time I helped you pick an outfit for a date was literally in high school!"

You nervously laughed as you held up a shirt in front of your body. It's been two weeks since you asked Taehyung out and you were super nervous. It was going to be a simple date to an ice skating rink and then a casual dinner afterwards, but your heart pounded.

You decided on a black turtleneck with a pair of brown corduroy pants. You grabbed a jacket and sat at your desk, anxiously waiting for Taehyung to knock.

You stared at your door, keeping your ears alert and fidgeting with the buttons on your jacket, as Cheyenne watched from her bed, "Girl relax! He still has 15 minutes, come here!"

You turned to see Cheyenne with open arms, making grabbing motions with her hands. You got up from your chair and sat down next to her as she hugged you, "I think my heart stopped beating."

Cheyenne put her head on your shoulder, "Just make sure you breathe and process what he says before you answer. You'll be fine!"

You nodded as you took a deep breath. You were going to respond but were interrupted by someone knocking on your door. You and Cheyenne jumped but she let go of you as you walked to the door.

You looked at yourself in your mirror one more time and took a deep breath. You opened the door slowly but rolled your eyes when you saw a confused Jungkook standing in the hallway.

Cheyenne groaned as she fell back into her bed, "I guess it'd be too good to be true if he showed up early."

Jungkook walked past you and looked at the both of you with a raised eyebrow, "Did I miss something?" He asked with a finger pointing at your outfit.

You closed the door and leaned against it, "Fuck, I forgot to tell you. I have a date today."

Jungkook's eyes widened, "With who?"

Cheyenne sat up on her bed, "Take a guess, genius."

Jungkook looked back at you with disbelief in his eyes, "I'm sorry, are you going on a date with Taehyung?"

"Bingo." Cheyenne responded.

"Wait what? When did he ask you out?"

"Actually," you looked down at your feet, "I asked him out two weeks ago."

Jungkook's eyes widened even more, this time his jaw dropped as well. But before he could reply, you all turned your eyes to the door as you heard someone knock.

You raised your pointer finger to your lips as you checked yourself out once more. This time you opened the door at a normal pace and saw a smiling Taehyung standing there. He was wearing a white shirt with grey pants, a long brown jacket, and had a scarf wrapped around his neck.

"Hey Y/N! And friends," Taehyung said as he looked into your dorm and noticed both Cheyenne and Jungkook staring at him.

You grabbed your jacket and purse, "Hey! Let's get going." You said as you stepped out and started closing the door.

"Make good choices!" You heard Cheyenne yell as you closed your door, getting a little embarrassed at Cheyenne's advice.

In your dorm, Jungkook sat next to Cheyenne, "What the fuck just happened?"

Cheyenne tilted her head and furrowed her brows, "You genuinely didn't know? Like, you didn't even hear Jimin and Taehyung talking about this?"

Jungkook shook his head, "Oddly enough, ever since we all had dinner together, Jimin hasn't brought Taehyung into our dorm and I guess they just talk in his dorm instead." Jungkook laid down, "Does Hoseok know about this date?"