* Chapter Twenty * Last Chapter *

I apologize for the typos you had to read through, I've resumed school and so with the hassle I've not been able to make time to edit and I didn't want to keep you without an update so I decided to publish it without editing but I'll do so immediately I get ample time🙏

He laughs hysterically.
"What?"

"Let's end this----"
He cuts me off "End what?!" he asks furiously.

"What other solution can you think of?"

"Is that how easy you'll give up? Do you think if all couples just sat down for a few minutes to solve a problem they just result to divorce?"

"What else?"

He sits back down "When my mother found out our father was cheating, found out he was dating a girl a little older than Fahad was dating her husband. Found out he got duped while trying to buy lands for one of his girlfriends, found out he was forced to marry her and found out he even tried to get rid of his ability to have children just so he wouldn't have any with her, do you think if she gave up after finding everything out she didn't divorce him would I exist? "

"I'm not trying to create excuses but I don't want to be one of those men who get divorced just a few months after getting married. That's not a history I want for myself and its sure as hell isn't the Karma I want for my children'. There will be another solution, whether we come with it or the adults do, we'll come up with a solution" he walks out.

I froze the moment he mentioned his mother. Damn! No wonder she's a bitter woman.

It also explains why their father is so chill but he and Abdul still prefer their mother.

.

I scream when I try to move my neck.
It hurts so much.

"Ahh!" I scream again when I try to move the opposite side.

I open my eyes and look around. I was lying down on Ghaffar's bedroom couch with my head on the arm of the chair. It was comfortable last night but I should have known it would turn out this way.

" Oh god!" I groan.

"What's wrong?" Ghaffar says when in comes in, alerted.

"My neck" I cry out.

He stares at me like my situation didn't make sense "Seriously? Why does this always happen?"

He puts his palm behind my head, gently raising me up. I sit up looking like a robot, unable to move.

He grabs my head with both his hands and turns it to the left side then to the right, he continues several times before he stops and stares at me.

" What would you do without me? And you're talking about ending things" he scoffs and enters the bathroom, leaving the door open.

"It was just a suggestion, looking for a solution for our problem" I say standing by the door frame as he brushed his teeth.

"Where were you anyway? If you come back to the room you'd have seen me and carried me to my bed or even yours".

"So... Its.... My fault" he huffs "I can't brush my teeth in peace?"

"You don't look like you slept at all" I say sadly when I stare at his face through the mirror.

"Where you thinking about what I said all night?"

He nods.
"I'm going to my room" I leave.

.

Being dramatic has always been a flare of mine, its not overly interesting and I acknowledge that.

Ghaffar went out, probably to Zayyad's house. Sometimes I get jealous by how much time he spends with him.

My phone starts vibrating and I pick it up.

Long time.

Ahh. Fadila? How are you?

I'm fine.

How did you get my number?

So you don't like the fact that I have it neh? It doesn't matter, I want to ask for Ikram. She hasn't been coming over lately.

She left.

Oh! That's unfortunate. Can I have her contact?

You should have asked her for hers instead of mine.

It was my naive nature that made me think we'd eventually be friends.

Fadila I don't have time for this.
I end the call.

She knows how to get on my nerves. So freaking annoying.

.

2 Weeks Later!

I stare at him like he just said the dumbest shit.
"Why are you staring at me like that? Don't I make sense?" he asks tilting his head.

"That's not what I'm saying. You're just so odd neh, that's all".

He laughs. I just sit there like a creep admiring him.

He frowns "I thought we said we'd leave the admiring to me. You've done enough of it already".

I giggle "Definitely. I have".

I adjust my head on his lap. "I'm thinking of getting another job".

"Why? I thought you said you're tired of working? And all the drama?"

"Yeah. I just got rid of all the drama and I've never been happier I just wish things would be like this forever".

He smiles, sadly "Is that even possible".
"We'll try to make it possible, don't worry I got you" I hold his hands.

Suddenly our front door barges open revealing both our parents, Abduljabbar and my Uncle.

They walk in, mama looking furious.

"What's going on here?" Ghaffar asks irritatedly.

Ghaffar's mum looks at him with a combination of both happiness and sadness "Are you responsible for this Girl's pregnancy?"

Ikram moves forward with a smirk on her face.
"Are you the father of her baby?"

We stare at each other.
"Crap!"

Fuck this! I'm done!

.....
....
...
..
.
Thank you all for reading For Better Or For Worse but unfortunately this is the ending of the book.

Finally after years I might not be releasing a book any time soon but I hope you've read the ones available on both accounts.

I'll be rewritting Solidarity but I'm not sure when I'll be publishing but it might take a while.

Love you all