* Chapter Fifteen *

#ON

The three of us sit in my living room watching.

I've decided to let her do whatever she wants, Ghaffar will never ever give in, she's wasting her time.

We're watching Attack On Titan an anime, I don't watch anime's but this is amazing.
It's the very first thing that we all love.

"What?!" Ikram exclaims as. She has slowly made her way so close to my husband but my hands were linked with his so I was so close and I was watching out for any moves.

Maybe not so much.
I fell asleep while watching and my neck hurt badly.

I slowly raise my head and gasp.
Ikram rested her head on my Husband's thighs, holding onto his hands.

I look at the clock and its already 3am.
"Ghaffar!" I wake him. "My neck" I pout.

"Are you--" he stops midsentence when he sees Ikram on his legs. He looks at me and then back at her. He slowly pulls his legs and turns to face me trying to massage my neck.

While he was doing that my attention was on Ikram who was now awake, realising what just happened.

"What about now?" he asks.
"Still..."

"Let's go to my room, I have that muscle relief lotion" he says as he starts leading me upstairs.

"The heat cream?"
"Yes, that one".

"I hate it".
"I hate it too".

.

I wake up and see Ghaffar seated on the bed, staring deeply at the wall.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"Ikram".
I freeze but try to remain calm "Why?"

"Maybe she should go stay with your parents, I think that will be better for all of us"

I smile and sit up excitedly "Okay, okay".

But I don't get why he's worried, he looked worried.
"But why do you look worried?"

"I feel like I'm being unfair to her, I don't want her to feel used".

"She doesn't".
"I feel dirty, Aleema. I feel like a scum, like an idiot, a fool".

"Don't say things like that, she should have left a long time back".

"I wish I didn't let her stay, I was stupid. It's no one's fault but mine, not even hers".

"No it's mine. I forced her on you since the very first day so I'll take the blame for it".

"Whether you take the blame on yourself or not I played along, I really didn't mean to hurt you and I don't want to, ever".

I hug him "We all make mistakes and I pushed you into it".

"Will you forgive me? If I did anything wrong, would you?"

"I love you, I'll always forgive you Ghaffar, no matter what".

His breathing calms "I was really stupid, I let it think for me. My urges".

"Just sleep, you haven't been able to sleep for days now and I don't like it, please just sleep".

He doesn't say anything back.

.

Ghaffar's POV.

I sit on my bedroom couch, waiting for Aleema to come back in.

Wallahi I feel like a real scum, I just don't want to hurt her, at all.

She comes in "She said she'll get her things ready, she seemed kind of excited" she says worriedly.

I smile "Just go and take your bath"
"Okay, I'll bath in your bathroom today" she runs in.

I put on my shirt and go downstairs, she was seated on the living room couch, staring at the blank TV screen.

"You good?" I ask.

She smiles, widely "It's better this way".
"Is it?" I ask.

"It is, you'll never look at me the way you used to. Now you only look at me with guilt and regret, I hate it".

"I'm sorry".
"Don't apologise, let's face it, it's all my fault and no one else".

"I need to go take my bath, I'll get Aleema" I head back to my room and flop on the bed.

Aleema comes out wearing my bathrobe.
"What's wrong?" She asks sitting next to me "What did you do?"

I raise my head looking at her "What do you mean?"

She chuckles lightly "You always behave like this when you feel guilty and you never stop until you get it out".

"This time it's not that easy".
"Why? Because it concerns Ikram?"

I stay quiet.
"Tell me, I won't judge you, not completely".

"That's sweet".

I say nothing.
"Okay? What is it? Just blurt it out, you won't feel at peace until---"

"We had sex" I blurt out.

She freezes looking at me.
"What?"

I abruptly stand "I got out of bed...and..and she came in wearing these clothes, I pushed her away wallahi I did but she pushed me down and I'll admit that I participated, it's not all on her. I should have disagreed, I'm sorry" I say sitting on the arm chair, burying my face in my palms frustratedly.

I feel her hand on my back "I won't say I understand because you and I know you could have tried harder but like I said last night, all this is on me. If only I had sent her away when you and mama both complained, I was stupid".

I huff.
"So she'll be leaving today and then we will have to talk about all this, I'm not going to apologise because I thought you'd have enough control to stop yourself from doing anything with my cousin but I'm just taking my blame because I don't want you to keep feeling guilty. She seduced you".

"What?" I raise my head "She feels guilty too".

"Sometimes I feel I married a blind man. Don't you notice the way she flirts? She indirectly used me to bring you two closer and I was stupid enough to agree to it".

"No that's not the case".
"Wallahi Ghaffar try to stand up for her one more time and she won't be the only leaving the house, I'll leave too".

I stay quiet.
"When she came in did she tell you she was trying the dress out? That she wanted to know how it looked on her?"

I nod surprised to hear what she's saying.
"It was a plan from the beginning, sleep with you and gult trip you. It was a plan from the very first day".

I huff.
I can't believe I was played.

"I just thought she was a good girl, I was thinking of finding her a man to marry".

"And you fell for her tricks, we all did".

She sits and huff. She looked devastated.
I walk over and kneel in front of her, holding her hands.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry".
She raises her head and looks at me "It's fine. I'll take her to my mum's house now and we'll talk more afterwards".

I nod.
"Sleep, I know you didn't last night, you just pretended".

"You know I can't".
"Try to" she walks out leaving me on my knees.

.
.
. What do you think?
. I think it was brave of him to confess.
. Should Aleema forgive him?
.
.