* Chapter Fourteen *

My mouth drops!

Ikram was standing in a long, tight fitted, sleaveless dress. A shade of white and pink splattered all over the dress.

In other words she looked mad sexy.
She twirls looking at me expectantly but I was lost for words, I'd never thought wearing something long could ever be sexy but she just proved me wrong.

"So?" she asks making me abruptly take my eyes off her chest because it looked like it was about to burst out of her bra and out the dress.

"Uhh..... It's" I huff trying to find my words so I don't sound like an idiot "It's... Good".

"Just good?" She asks disappointedly.
"No, it's beautiful, great and very sexy" I didn't know what was going on with me, it was like I wasn't in my right mind but honestly not a straight guy in the world can resist.

"Shouldn't you be showing this to Aleema and now me?".

"She's not here and I'm asking because a friend got back from school with some gifts for my friends, this is mine" she twirls again "And I want to know if it fits that way if it doesn't I can just give it to someone else before they come for it later today".

I nod.
I wasn't listening to half of the things she just said.

She starts walking closer and I got off the bed staring over her.

She holds my hands and rest them of her small waist, my hands felt glued to it as I stare in her eyes, even with the air conditioner the room best hot, very hot.

I don't think I've ever felt this intense with any girl maybe its because she's my wife's cousin.

Damn! I quickly take my hands off her waist and move by the side.

"That's enough of that" I say.
"Fine" she smiles "At least can you unzip me?"

I look at her unsure but the look of defeat seemed obvious on her face so why not, she was probably just in a mood and did something outrageous but I can't blame her I'm a good looking man.

"Okay".
She walks over and I unzip it. But after doing it I subconsciously caress her back.

The next thing I knew she was on top of me. She pushed me when I let my guard down.

"What? What--are you doing? Ik----" I get cut off when she starts kissing me.

And after that everything else just happened.

.

I play my ps4 trying to get my mind off what I did.
I can't believe I had full on sex with my wife's cousin, what is wrong with me?

Trying not to think about it is even more difficult than actually thinking about it.

"I'm sorry" I hear her voice behind me.
I turn and look at her, she looked horrible. Shattered and her eyes were puffy like she has been crying for hours.

"I'm sorry.... I didn't know what got... Into me".

She was shaking, I know it must be difficult for her too, I know Aleema means so much to her even after what Aleema did and she's not a bad person, she doesn't deserve it.

I stand my hug her, to console her. She didn't deserve to be treated badly when we are both at fault.

She didn't even hug back, probably still in shock "Look, it's fine. We both made a huge mistake and we know it's something that could really hurt Aleema so we're not going to tell her, I can't lose her and I don't want you two to lose your relationship, okay?"

She nods.
"This never happened".

"Right" she nods sniffling.
"Come on, let's play".

She smiles.

.

Aleema's POV.

I walk in and find the living room empty but I could her crashing and windy sounds so I enter the second living room and find that trash playing video games with Ghaffar.

He looked so happy and although I wanted her out I also didn't want to ruin this moment and I'm too tired to argue this night.

"Games?" I ask.
Ikram jumps in her seat surprised by my presence, Ghaffar didn't answer me instead she was looking over her worriedly "Are you okay?" he asks.

"Yes, I'm fine" she looks at me "How was everyone back home?"

"You should have come with me if you were curious".

"Drink some water" Ghaffar tells her as he walks over to me "How is mama?"

I could stand there and tell him but being away from her sounds better. So I decided to walk and answer so that way he follows me.

"Fantastic".

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yup, let's go I'm exhausted. You know how much I hate hospitals".

"I know" he side hugs me "I know you do".

.

Ikram has been having a smug look on her face for two days down, almost like she's laughing at me.

Maybe she knows something that I don't.
And around Ghaffar she's always jumpy and has a guilty look on her face when I'm there, almost like imysome kind of plague.

I sit on the kitchen island mixing my vinaigrette in a mixing bowl when she comes in, with that same smug look.

She keeps her phone on the kitchen island to take something from the fridge.

Suddenly her phone starts ringing and I couldn't help but peek.

Ramla/ Ghaffar's Office.

Was the name blinking, there was one Ramla in Ghaffar's office, before she could pick it up I race her to it and jump off the island.

"What? You're now buddies with her?"

"So? Is there something wrong with it?"

"You like my husband and you're friends with his girlfriend? You're really stupid and daft".

She laughs "I'm not the daft one, I've never been. You are".

I stare at her" You're calling me daft? "

" Everyone knows just because you slap a thief doesn't mean they stop stealing, so you think the best way to get her out of his life is by pushing her out, I front of him? "

I was trying to understand her point so I stayed quiet, I should learn to know when to stay quiet.

" The two of them aren't together anymore because he has been too busy at home for her. He's in a clean and peaceful home with good food, books to read, office work to do, games to play and two women to protect plus a wife to make sure doesn't do anything rash, what time does he have for another woman? "

" And if you realize all the good things that he loves on that list are done by me, only me".

I stare at her "So? That doesn't mean you're not her pawn".

"Correct! But she's mine. You see to take someone out of the picture you don't kick them out, no. You escorts them out. You smile, joke and play with them if necessary and in the process making his separation with her peaceful and quick". She smiles "I'm kicking her out and at the same time painting a marvelous picture of myself".

She smirks "But you've always been a little too slow, cousin" she snatches her phone and walks out.

Witch!

So? What do you think about what Ikram said? Does it make sense to you? Will it really work?