Chapter 21

In the Su Company Building.

After coming back from the marketing department with some files, Zhu Lin happened to hear voices coming from inside the President's office. Zhu Lin turned towards Lilith and whispered."He hasn't left yet?"

"No." Lilith shook her head.

"Wonder why." Zhu Lin started to speculate: "It's been more than two hours. The last time Chief Fang and the Boss had a talk that went on for this long, it ended with Su Company acquiring Yu Heng Enterprises. Is there going to be another huge business deal?"

"I don't think so. The Chief didn't bring any documents with him inside." Lilith recalled.

Inside the President's office Fang Yu rubbed his feet, looked at his watch, and said: "Boss, it's time to pick up Madam."

Su Hang raised his hand and looked at his own watch. "There's still half an hour left. Let's practice it again."

No, no..." Fang Yu hurriedly replied. "Boss, I'm going to need to drive you later. I can't have my feet stepped on anymore."

"...." Su Hang glanced at Fang Yu's swollen instep and sighed.

"Truthfully..." Fang Yu saw that his Boss was looking a little depressed, so he tried comforting him, saying: "Truthfully, you made great progress today. You only stepped on me twice."

"That's because you've been helping me count my beats." Su Hang was very self-aware of his dancing skills. "Besides, stepping on you twice is fine, but I can't step on my wife even once."

"..." Fang Yu had never thought that learning how to dance all those years ago meant that he would one day be dancing the female part. With his boss.

"Let's go." Su Hang straightened his shirt and put on his coat. "I have to go back and change my clothes."

"Yes." Fang Yu quickly put on his shoes and limped out of the office behind Su Hang.

As the two men left, Zhu Lin and Lilith looked at each other in horror.

"Why is Secretary Fang limping?" Zhu Lin asked in surprise.

"Don't tell me..." Lilith couldn't help but imagine all sorts of things.

As the black Mercedes Benz stopped in front of the villa, an excited Chu Wu ran towards the vehicle, barking. Su Hang opened the door of the back seat and patted the dog's head as he stepped out.

When he entered the house, Mrs. Zhang was walking down the stairs. She had heard the car outside and had gone downstairs to greet Su Hang. "Sir, you're back."

"Un." Su Hang then asked: "Where's the Madam?"

"Madam is upstairs putting on some makeup. She's almost done." Mrs. Zhang replied.

Hearing that Shen Xi was almost ready, Su Hang nodded and went to his own room to change.

Mrs. Zhang saw Fang Yu standing around in the middle of the living room. She smiled and said: "Secretary Fang, why don't you play with Chu Wu for a while? I'm just going to see if Madam needs help with anything else."

"Of course. Mrs. Zhang, please don't worry about me." Fang Yu replied.

Fang Yu played with Chu Wu in the living room for about ten minutes when Su Hang finally came back out. He had changed into a high-end suit.

"How is it?" Honestly, Su Hang had never really cared about clothes. But today was different. He was going to accompany Shen Xi on the red carpet tonight.

Fang Yu raised two thumbs up and said: "Very handsome!"

After another five minutes, there was some movement from the second floor. Su Hang unconsciously turned and looked towards the stairs.