Chapter 45

The couple purely slept last night, but somehow, Shen Xi still got up late the next day. This was because a certain someone decided to seek death last night and made her stay out in the cold wind for more than ten minutes.

"Achoo!" Shen Xi quickly covered her nose with a tissue.

"It's all my fault." Su Hang felt very distressed when he saw Shen Xi's red nose and kept cursing himself in his heart. How could he hug Shen Xi and make her stay out for so long, ah? But, well, Shen Xi didn't say anything despite the freezing weather...

"This is nothing. I'll be good as new in a couple of days." Shen Xi comforted him. "You go on to work."

I'd rather get a cold than be tossed around all night by you, ah. Shen Xi rubbed her back at this thought.

Su Hang looked at the time. If he didn't leave now, he would be late. Su Hang tried to kiss Shen Xi goodbye, but Shen Xi immediately dodged his advances.

Su Hang looked at his wife with a wronged expression.

Shen Xi was speechless. "I have a cold, ah. I'm afraid I'll pass it on to you."

"That's good." Despite Shen Xi's evasion, Su Hang still insisted on kissing her. "Pass it onto me so you can get better faster."

"Are you stupid? How can there be a virus that transfers itself between people?" Shen Xi was astounded. "If I really do pass it to you, it would end with both of us having colds."

"That's fine too." Su Hang replied. "At least I wouldn't feel as anxious as I do now."

"That's enough, ah." Shen Xi's face was beginning to turn red at Su Hang's increasingly potent teasing. She pushed the man away and urged: "Hurry up and go to work so you can come back home earlier."

"...Nn." In the end, Su Hang reluctantly left for work.

    ==

At noon, Fang Yu drove Su Hang to a coffee shop in City S's development zone. Fang Yu pointed towards a man wearing a suit who was sitting by the window and said: "That's Chen Yu. He comes to this shop for coffee every day at noon."

Su Hang closed the document folder in his hand and placed it aside. Then, he looked at his watch and said: "I'll be out in ten minutes."

"Yes." Fang Yu nodded and drove away after Su Hang got off. After all, this was a no-parking zone.

Su Hang entered the coffee shop while unbuttoning his suit jacket with one hand. He glanced around the room, walked towards Chen Yu, then sat on the chair opposite Chen Yu without a single hello.