When they want attention/affection but you are asleep

WHY VALENTINO WON'T BE ADDED;

I like Valentino. I like his design, his personality, that the creators put such a character in the show since it is Hell after all, and I definitely wish to see more of him in the show and his relationship with the other Overlords; Vox and Velvet. But I definitely do NOT approve of what he does and/or has done and will not sugarcoat it or act as if he has not done those things.

That being said, he will not be added because I do NOT feel comfortable or wish to write about an abusive, manipulative relationship with a rapist. And I absolutely do NOT wish for people to read it and hope for that kind of a relationship in real life or think that is a cute/okay relationship.

(Before anyone says nobody is dumb enough to wish for that kind of a relationship, sadly there are people who look at such a fanfic/movie involving such a relationship and really hope for such a relationship in real life. For example: Joker and Harley Quinn, some people look at them and seriously think, "Relationship goals, they are so cute and cool, I want that kind of a relationship in real life".)

Charlie:

After a tough day of work, she just wanted your affection. But when she saw you were asleep, she let out a sigh and sat on the bed, exhausted both physically and mentally. As she was just sitting there, finally having a break from work, she let out a yelp when your arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her down aside you. She couldn't help but giggle a little at the sudden pull-down before she asked if she woke you up. When you nod, she apologized but you assured her it's fine before asking her how work was so she rambled to you about how her day was while holding you, happy she has someone to hold and talk to after such a tough day at work.

Vaggie:

She won't interrupt your sleep, especially not now because then she would have to admit she wants affection and she feels too embarrassed to admit that. When you woke up and told her you have a weird feeling as if she needed something while you slept, she felt her cheeks heat up as she shrugged and said she doesn't know what you mean.

Cherri Bomb:

She will just flop aside you. If it causes you to wake up, she will chuckle and greet you before ranting to you. If it doesn't wake you up, she will frown before lying down comfortably and waiting for you to wake up.

Niffty:

She will pout before flopping aside you, calling your name. When you wake up a little, she will smile and shuffle closer, telling you she wants attention. When you lazily put your arm around her and went back to sleep, she groaned because you won't pay attention so she decided to just cuddle you as you slept.

Angel Dust:

He will frown before crawling aside you, trying his best not to wake you up, and cuddling your side. When you woke up, asking him what he's doing, he gave you a smile, nervously mumbling he was hoping he could do it without waking you up. When you asked him what he means with "do it without waking you up", he was quick to tell you he might do perverted things but he wouldn't have sex with you while you are asleep. As you both cuddled, he mumbled he thought of it once but it wouldn't be as fun as when you are awake.

Alastor:

He stared before he began pushing your head with his cane. When you snatched it and angrily asked him what he wants, he laughed, shaking the cane so you will let go before he happily told you he wanted your attention. So now that he has your attention, he began rambling to you about some weird stuff. When he finished, he happily told you you can go back to sleep before he left.

Husk:

He will just frown before huffing, finding it dumb he even wants your affection. He wanted to leave when you suddenly took his tail making him curse and look. When you opened your arms, saying you will give him affection, he felt his cheeks heat up and said he doesn't want it. He said that while crawling onto the bed and letting you wrap your arms around him...

Sir Pentious:

He will pout and sit on the floor, putting his chin on the bed, staring at you, debating what he should do. He will reach out to shake you, only to flinch when you move and quickly retract his arm and wait. When you woke up, you were met with the sight of Pentious sitting on the floor, his head on the bed, having fallen asleep.