When you keep pulling out snacks out of your clothes

This is chapter 180 so 20 more to go and then the book is finished.

I am working on two new books (Far Cry 5 Seed Family x Deputy! Reader and Red Dead Redemption x Reader, both scenario books) so once this one is near the end, one of those two, or maybe both, will be published.

Just a quick silly scenario so I could say this author note but also give you all some scenario to read.

Charlie:

She was so confused when you first did it, but then smiled and took the snack you held out, only to get confused again as you pulled out another one. This kept going until her hands were full with snacks and she was questioning so many things. She was unsure what to do with all these snacks so she gave some to Razzle and Dazzle, thanking you in a nervous tone, unsure how she should even react to this weird situation.

Vaggie:

She immediately checks the due date, really hoping you aren't keeping old food in your clothes or wherever you keep these mysterious snacks stored. She will ask you where you even keep these and how many you have on you. When you shrugged, she was quick to tell you not to just shrug and to tell her more about this weird thing.

Cherri Bomb:

She won't care, it means free random snacks. When you suddenly pull one out and keep going, she can't help but laugh and take it, always finding it so weirdly funny. She also likes the little mystery of what snacks she will get this time. If she knows she's meeting with Angel, she will ask you if she can give some of these to him.

Niffty:

She loves it, it always makes her so excited, hoping she gets snacks today, looking at you like a child who is clearly hoping to get a snack. When you pull one out and hold it to her, she will let out an excited noise and do these little happy bounces before snatching it and examining it before beginning to eat it, thanking you once she's done with it.

Angel Dust:

He's always so confused, trying to figure it out how you keep all these snacks in your clothes, only to shrug and accept the snacks you give him. Sometimes he just stares at you, trying to figure it out, trying to find the outline of snacks on you.

Alastor:

He will always snicker when you do it, accepting it with a thank you. He likes to do the same to you at random, suddenly pulling a snack out of thin air and holding it to you with this proud grin.

Husk:

He will just stare with a "what the fuck" look before asking you where you got this from, only to cringe and ask how long you have had this wherever you kept it, then to pull a disgusted face and ask where you even kept it and how many more you have. So then he declines the snacks because he gets too suspicious of them.

Sir Pentious:

If he's focused on commanding the Egg Bois around or inventing stuff, he won't even notice, just accept the snack with a mumbled thank you, not really even fully realizing he's accepting a snack and just keeps holding it or puts it to the side. When he's actually focusing, he will stare before glancing up to his hat or an Egg Boi as if asking what's going on then awkwardly thanking you as you keep pulling out snacks.

Sorry but I won't do any more "If you" scenarios. I have written them so many times now that now writing them is so boring/just a bother so sorry but I will decline any "If you" requests.