When you tell them you love them

Requested by: AllisonTart

Charlie:

She will let out a happy sound, placing her hand over her chest, saying that's so sweet of you and she appreciates it before she wrapped her arms around you, saying she loves you as well.

Vaggie:

She will get flustered, not having expected this sudden confession before she tries to hide behind her papers, saying she also loves you. When you tried to push her papers down, she hurried away, not wanting you to see her bright red face.

Cherri Bomb:

She will chuckle, asking what's with the sudden confession. When you shrugged and said you felt like saying it, she just chuckled again before saying she also loves you, as weird and random as you can be at times.

Niffty:

She will freeze before giggling, saying you are such a romantic. She will happily hug you, telling you to say it again. When you did, she giggled again before giving you a kiss and saying she also loves you.

Angel Dust:

He will be confused, wondering what's with the sudden affection before he chuckles and wraps his four arms around you, covering your face with kisses while saying he loves you too babe.

Alastor:

He will just raise his eyebrow before chuckling and saying he loves you as well dear. He might even take your hands and begin dancing around, humming some love song.

Husk:

He almost dropped the glass he was cleaning, luckily managing to catch it on time, before he awkwardly told you not to suddenly say such things. When you said you will keep repeating it until he says it back, his face grew red before he groaned as you kept saying it so he loudly said he loves you too so stop saying it.

Sir Pentious:

He will stop his maniac laughter and slowly turn to you, staring before he leaned down to an Egg Boi, asking them what you just said. When they said they think you said "I love you", he stood up right quickly, clearing his throat as a blush grew on his face before saying he loves you as well. He was quick to turn and begin doing whatever he was doing, now the laughter having stopped because he's so nervous and embarrassed now.