When they teach you a basic thing you weren't taught as a child

Requested by: rapptwin06

With basic things, I mean riding a bike, reading/writing, responsibility, manners, etc... Basic things you would teach your child.

Charlie:

She won't make fun of you. Many in Hell are people who weren't taught basic things as children, one of the reasons why some of them murdered and abused. So she will teach you, not once making fun of you or making a joke about it. When you learned it, she gave you a big hug and a kiss, saying she is so proud.

Vaggie:

She will curiously ask you why you were never taught by your parents because that is a basic thing for a parent to teach their child. When you told her why, she will nod and say she will teach you. She got a little impatient, but she never showed it and always assured you even though this is probably embarrassing, it is something you should learn so don't give up.

Cherri Bomb:

She will laugh, asking if you're serious before saying she will be an amazing girlfriend and teach you then. While teaching you, she will sometimes make a joke about it. When you get embarrassed, she will stop the jokes and apologize for making you feel embarrassed.

Niffty:

If you were never taught to clean as a child, she will gasp and say your parents are so irresponsible before she pushed a duster in your hands, saying she will teach you everything about cleaning. If it is something else, she will also teach you, but her attention will always drift away. When you learned it, she pat your head, praising you.

Angel Dust:

He will chuckle, shrugging and saying he will teach you. He kept making jokes about how you and him can start a teacher/student roleplay. When you gave him a glare and said you seriously want to learn this, he will shrug and say if that's not your thing you can both roleplay something else. He didn't make any jokes that would embarrass you about having never been taught this basic thing, instead all his jokes were sexual. Besides the sexual jokes, he was a rather good teacher, took his time teaching you, never made fun of you and kept making sure you understood everything.

Alastor:

He will chuckle and say you should have said so sooner before he twirled you causing you to wear a student outfit as he wore a suit, saying he will be your teacher and you shall be the student. When you asked how the fuck you two got into a classroom, he ignored you and pushed you on a chair, happily picking up a crayon and writing random stuff on the board to look professional while ranting about the thing you wish to learn and how you can learn this the best and easiest way.

Husk:

He will mumble you made it so far so why suddenly learn it. When you said it's embarrassing not to know, he will sigh but nod. While teaching you, he will mostly be sitting down, watching you while sipping his drink, bored and wanting to leave so he can go do his thing. When you asked if you're doing it correctly, he will shrug and say sure. When you make a mistake, he will tell you what you're doing wrong. When you learned it, he poured you some beer, saying you should celebrate by drinking.

Sir Pentious:

He will gladly teach you. While learning, he will keep praising you, making sure not to make you feel embarrassed. When you said he is making you embarrassed by all the praise, he will stop praising you every second with every little move and thing you said. When you finally learned it, he will happily hug you, giving your forehead a kiss, saying he is so proud of you.