When Lucifer visits and takes a liking to you

Requested by: VixenXNomjoon

Like as in "I like you as a person", not as in "I love you". We don't know much of Lucifer, but I have a feeling he is too devoted to his wife to ever cheat on her so this isn't Lucifer being in love with you, but just liking you as a person and befriending you.

Charlie:

She thought he would disapprove, that he would demand you to leave her and never return, so she was very shocked when he took a liking to you. She nervously asked her dad if he's okay with you two dating, to which he chuckled and said of course. But when she left the room, he made sure tightly clench your shoulder and threaten you, making sure you know if you ever hurt his baby girl, he will hurt you thousand times worse for eternity. When Charlie entered again, he happily pat your shoulder, wishing you luck with the relationship.

Vaggie:

She was nervous, checking her outfit in the mirror a few times, asking if she looks okay before fixing your outfit, telling you to be polite since this is a king, not just a normal demon. When you said it's not even a demon but a fallen angel, she whispered with a glare not to say such things because you don't know how powerful he might be before she flinched when the doorbell rang. She was very nervous, trying to be polite. Lucifer leaned to you at one point, asking if she's always like this, to which you chuckled and said only if important people visit or very big events happen. When he left, she waved and wished him good luck getting home before she sighed and slocuhed, saying that was so stressful but she's happy it went well.

Cherri Bomb:

She was making jokes the whole time about how Lucifer is a fallen angel while you both waited for him, but her jokes were quick to stop when a knock came on the door, which made her curse and quietly ask you if you think he will have heard the jokes somehow. You let Lucifer in and all talked. All got along fine, casually talking about stuff and joking, Cherri proudly telling Lucifer about all her battles.

Niffty:

She showed respect, greeting him politely and bowing, but when she saw his dirty shoes, she was quick to snatch a duster and slap his boots, asking him what he thinks he's doing entering someone's home with such dirty shoes on. So once Lucifer got his shoes, she went to the kitchen to get some drinks and snacks as you and Lucifer talked. When she entered the room to see you both smile, she didn't mind or such, she was happy you managed to make a new friend, even if it's the king.

Angel Dust:

He was a bit jealous as you and Lucifer talked, wishing to have talked like that to the king, and also hoping that if he fucks with the king that he might become rich. When you told Lucifer that Angel is your boyfriend, Angel was quick to add he still has sex for money though, giving the king a wink to try and convince him to have sex with him and make him a millionair since that would be awesome and mean he can buy a ton of drugs then. Sadly it didn't work so he was stuck pouting and complaining the rest of the day.

Alastor:

When Lucifer saw how Alastor glared at him, he decided to have some fun so he took your hand, giving your hand a kiss, introducing himself. He kept standing close, talking to you in this seductive voice. Of course he would never actually do anything to you, he loves his wife too much and would never cheat on her, he just can't resist because the look of anger on Alastor's face and how tight he's clenching his cane that it might break was just too amusing to pass on.

Husk:

He was just nervous since the king of Hell was visiting, not something he ever thought he would experience. He was very nervous, but also so damn confused as Lucifer and you seemed to become friends quickly. When Lucifer left, he awkwardly asked you if you just befriended the king of Hell.

Sir Pentious:

He was both excited and nervous for Lucifer's visit, excitedly asking you if you think he would like to see his inventions. So when Lucifer came and spend most of the time with you, Pentious felt upset, wishing to have show Lucifer some of his work. He tried to be happy for you, but he just felt so sad that it didn't go how he hoped it would have gone.